X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I just hope that you are using your posts in this thread as a subtle way of tempting some chick into the sack with the old reverse sensitivity technique.
    The next time that works will be the first time.

Originally posted by hambon4lif
    The gal in your av is posing for that picture.
    She's not spreading her gash or have a cock in her mouth, so I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding how you feel you're exploiting her or crossing any lines. It makes no sense.
    It does to a knuckle-dragging degree, but you are right, it truly isn't something I should over-think or feel guilty about. It's merely an image, and if people are willing to be offended by it, then that really isn't my problem, it's theirs.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

How much I detest the guy, he does make (barely) one or two valid points here

Comment

• Guitar Shark
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        I think it would probably be better if we just ignored bad taste.
        Ignore the Army? Never!
        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          So, we can't say ******, rape, terrorist, illegal alien, shoot, crosshairs, target or bomb...

What is the world coming to...

I want an illegal alien to rape your ****** ass and then put you in crosshairs, make a target of you and shoot you in the head. Then bomb the evidence.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Just don't say the above in front of young children.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

I think the fool that wrote the original article should be ass-raped by baboons.

If I paid attention to all these pussy ass-wipes and their goddamnable fucking PC bullshit, I would never say a fucking word.

Fortunately, I am intelligent enough to ignore these worthless sacks of shit when they go on about something that has no value.

Reminds me of a Wesley Snipes movie I saw in the 90s called Demolition Man where any time someone used a curse word, they would get fined. And Wesley Snipes and Sly Stallone's characters took great pleasure in using foul language continuously.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                Reminds me of a Wesley Snipes movie I saw in the 90s called Demolition Man where any time someone used a curse word, they would get fined. And Wesley Snipes and Sly Stallone's characters took great pleasure in using foul language continuously.
                In Stallone's defense, it was because he couldn't figure out how to work the little shells, so he couldn't get the bidet to function or the toilet paper to dispense properly. Christ, I feel dumber just having typed that, let alone read it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

not judge dread?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

all restaurants are taco bell...
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Fortunately, I am intelligent enough to ignore these worthless sacks of shit when they go on about something that has no value.
                      Still, the issue with rape jokes/talk is that its so common now they aren't particularly funny or intelligent at least I don't find them to be. What's worse about this type of vernacular is having to defend something which isn't worth defending. Like those anti-Muhammad cartoons they weren't particularly clever or artistic, yet of course with the cultural context attracted much controversy. If someone makes a rape joke most of the time it's an offhand comment, which hasn't been thought out much, if at all. Its own conception lacks the fundamental weight which derives a sophisticated reply.The more elaborate a comment it is, the more you're going to invite criticism, which is fair; the fact it's trivialized can maybe be found offensive.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        all restaurants are taco bell...
                        Which goes a long way toward explaining the need for proper bathroom education in the future.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

We use the word racist so much that everyone is a racist now and the word has lost it's bite. You can be called a racist today by saying you hate rap because it contains filth. What do you mean you racist! Are you calling black people filthy? That kind of shit goes on all the time.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

More like Taco Hell.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              More like Taco Hell.
                              37 percent beef. duh licious

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

4 times the steak

Comment

Working...