Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

Men cheat because they got married in the first place.

Marriage changes the dynamics of most good relationships and creates stress where there used to be satisfaction. Plus, eating the same meal for the rest of your life gets old.

Both sexes are to blame: men for settling and marrying the first hog they net and women for denying sex/using sex as a form of leverage, squeezing out kids and gaining vast amounts of unwanted weight.

Yeah, I'll get some heat from the ladies here but so what. From my point of view, date to your hearts content, break up when the feeling is no longer there and never, ever marry them or have kids unless you want to fuck up your life for good.

Mezro...no kids, no child support, no lazy fat ass sitting around and making a career out of raising kids on my dime..ahhhh...more money for Mezro.....
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by DLRoswegony
      hello, allow me to intoduce myself... I am " Mr. young stud down the street"...
      LMAO! Cept arnt you... My Happily married with 2 kids???

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Mezro

Marriage changes the dynamics of most good relationships and creates stress where there used to be satisfaction. Plus, eating the same meal for the rest of your life gets old.

Both sexes are to blame: men for settling and marrying the first hog they net and women for denying sex/using sex as a form of leverage, squeezing out kids and gaining vast amounts of unwanted weight.

Yeah, I'll get some heat from the ladies here but so what. From my point of view, date to your hearts content, break up when the feeling is no longer there and never, ever marry them or have kids unless you want to fuck up your life for good.

Mezro...no kids, no child support, no lazy fat ass sitting around and making a career out of raising kids on my dime..ahhhh...more money for Mezro.....

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Mezro

SMART MAN! You'd be my husbands hero!

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
            "happily married" ??????? please help I confused!

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

SMART MAN! You'd be my husbands hero!
              A woman who agrees? Wow Fab, you just moved up my respect list

Mezro...i am the hero to all married men...because I'm free:p
              Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• jacksmar
                Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Why men cheat? SEX!
                If there were no women SEX! to cheat with, then there would be no cheating. SEX!
                It’s the next best thing to being there. SEX!

I really SEX! Think it comes down to SEX! The fact that a lot SEX! Of men are just a little insecure SEX! about what they want in or out of life. SEX!
                The fact is usually SEX! men are happy with the SEX! wife and kids deal and SEX! a deal on the side SEX! is like getting extra tequila and whipped cream SEX! with the marriage deal. SEX!

The best part about SEX! is the SEX! SEX! is fun just about anywhere SEX! that you can imagine SEX! And a good wife SEX! sees to this need SEX!

If I missed something, let me know.
                A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Carmine
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2004

pretty much sums it up...LOL

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

How about the guys that are getting plenty of SEX! at home and cheat anyways? How do you explain that?
                    Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                    Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Well, you’ve opened up a whole new topic, now haven’t you? Plenty?

4 times a week plenty. 5 times a week satisfying. Throw a twice in the day in there one day a week and we’ve arrived at plenty.

Can't see too many men that would want to get away from that. That might even make me work a little harder at my job.
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
                        How about the guys that are getting plenty of SEX! at home and cheat anyways? How do you explain that?
                        I cant, but could you tell me if any of these wives have sisters?

Comment

• Figs
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jun 2004

it's always more fun with someone new

Comment

• Keeyth
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar

The fact is usually SEX! men are happy with the SEX! wife and kids deal and SEX! a deal on the side SEX! is like getting extra tequila and whipped cream SEX! with the marriage deal. SEX!

Your political views might be bullshit to me, but that line there is classic!!!

We finally agree on something!!
                            Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

See Mezro's posting about eating the same meal every day...

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• Keeyth
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Apr 2004

So? Doesn't mean were not still the Mr. Young Stud down the street!!

Comment

Working...