• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sammy Who??
    max doesn't have to worry about his brother in law cheating on a woman.

Thanks for opening that can of worms WHO.

Also, what in the fuck did I ever do to you at the links or here?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
      Hello Max

Stay well,

LT
      Back at you LT and thank you.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Good marriages and good sex just don't happen. You have to create the environment for it to happen and it certainly doesn't happen by accident in the long run. Sure you might have had the magic early on but the stress of life creeps in.

I think some men cheat because they got married too soon and feel like they still should sample more candy in the store. Men are always curriouse about how women react to sex and what they can do to a woman. Sure I fucked girls in high school but I really wasn't experienced until I got into college. I even hogged some of the so so girls because they would do certain things sexually. I had a very open slutty sexual relationship with two girls just because I wanted to experience a threesome. A real relationship would have been a train wreck but the three of us were just being sluts and it was our little secret. I dated nice looking girls who were in no way in hell going to do some of the stuff I did with other chicks. In other words, I went into the candy store and tasted some wild tasting candy and some more subtle candy. If found the two flavored sweet and sour to be nice but a nice white chocolate truffle was nice as well.

I married my wife because she was a good match in a lot of areas sex being an important one. From my previouse experience, I knew all women are different and react to things differently. What I've learned is you still can have great sex and some of the best sex you've ever had after being married for years. The biggest mistake is to ask your wife if she wants to "Do it". Don't say anything and romantically in a very subtle way make your move. If you asked "Hey honey want to fuck?" the answer probably will be "Not tonight". You just work into it, if you want something kinky, don't ask, just do it. If she really doesn't like it her reaction will let you know in a hurry but amazingly sometimes she starts enjoying it more.

In a way, it's like running a successful high scale service business, you need to know your client's. You need to have a plan and you need to constantly update that plan. Without a plan you are lost and the worst thing you can do is tell your client you have a plan. Nope, you have to be spontaniouse and take them for a ride. Work up to the right moment and then "Do IT!" The big mistake is saying"Honey, I want to titty fuck you and cum in your face." Most women will say "No!" to that. Skillfully work into it, not easy but "Just Do It!" It might not happen all on the same night, but you might be amazed the night you blast cum all over your wife's face and she loves it. Why? I have no idea in Hell why. All I know is if you talk about all your sexual plans and fantasies with your wife she usually will change the subject.

It's much like making out in the car in high school. If you stop and ask the chick if you can finger bang her, you run a good chance of being told "No!". Just do it, and read her reactions. Maybe it won't happen tonight but maybe it will happen another day. You have a goal, you are thinking about how to get it. It makes sex fun again. At least for me it does. This kind of thinking makes my wife of 15 years the high school chick in the back seat again and that actually was some fun shit. Who can forget when they fondled a girls tits for the first time or when they slid into the pleasure chute for the first time?

The key is not to make her feel slutty. Even that slut Trishell got upset when she was called a slut on the Surreal Life. Nope, even sluts want to feel like a woman and many women have a slut livng inside of them. Women love to talk about sex with other women. They love big pulsating cocks, they love orgasms but they don't want to appear as sluts. Treat her like a woman and fuck her like a slut. Just Do It! If you want to 69, don't say a damn thing and just work into position. She might like it or she may not but I've never seen a woman just lay there in the missionary position. You are there to help her to have some fun. Like Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" you have to be interested in the other person's needs before you get yours fullfilled. You might want to cum all over her tits and face but you might have to tickle her to an orgasm first. In the end, the woman gets her way before you get yours. Men who think they can just get what they want are living in a fantasy world. LOL!
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Why Men Cheat On Their Women

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
          Why would any woman in her right mind withhold sex from the man she loves? If you love him and the sex is good..then WTF?

This is so true...

Unless she is not into sex whatshowever, why would a woman withold sex from her man?...
          ESPECIALLY if the sex is good and she loves him?
          She would have to be a very mean person if she would just do it out of pure malice or somehow stupid to do it for no reason at all!
          And most likely, men would be smart enough not to get into a relationship with such woman!!!

BUT... the reality is that THERE ARE blue balls everywhere in the world, due to witheld sex!

So the question that could help change the "blue ball problem" that according to Sarge, causes cheating would be:
          Why does MY woman does not want to fuck ME that often, and why is she not flexible enough to understand all my needs...?

An honest answer to that question might save a couple's sex life!

Last edited by blonddgirl777; 03-23-2005, 09:06 AM.
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
          Originally posted by VanHalener
          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
          Originally posted by FORD
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Roguesgirl
            Veteran
            • Jan 2005

Treat her like a woman and fuck her like a slut.
            Treat her like a queen and fuck her any way you want.

Nice post Nitro.
            TLC
            You KNOW I got the blues.
            Can you dig it?
            Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

I don't have to cheat. Its not something I even think about doing.

Here's why: I can go out any night of the week and find "them". The lady's. They are in every bar, club, whatever. There is always a group of them, no husbands or boyfriends, just "the girls". Now, I am no shy guy, by any means!! Send them drinks, strike up a convo...hit the dance floor. Couple hours later, they are having a great time, as are you. Say goodnight, and go home KNOWING....Yep, I coulda!! All of em!!

Thats enough satisfaction. Just knowing, I could have!!

Cause when you get home, you're primed up big time and the Mrs. is getting her eyeballs jogged loose if ya know what I'm sayin'!!!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                Treat her like a queen and fuck her any way you want.

Nice post Nitro.
                Yeah!!!...
                Is there any other ways to be treated and/or Fucked???
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
                  I don't have to cheat. Its not something I even think about doing.

Here's why: I can go out any night of the week and find "them". The lady's. They are in every bar, club, whatever. There is always a group of them, no husbands or boyfriends, just "the girls". Now, I am no shy guy, by any means!! Send them drinks, strike up a convo...hit the dance floor. Couple hours later, they are having a great time, as are you. Say goodnight, and go home KNOWING....Yep, I coulda!! All of em!!

Thats enough satisfaction. Just knowing, I could have!!

Cause when you get home, you're primed up big time and the Mrs. is getting her eyeballs jogged loose if ya know what I'm sayin'!!!!
                  I feel the same as you do, Carmine...

I get enough head turns and whisles (still at my age) to be satisfied and go home confident that my man wants me as much as he did years ago....
                  No need to cheat, he's always there and "up" for me!

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
                    I feel the same as you do, Carmine...

I get enough head turns and whisles (still at my age) to be satisfied and go home confident that my man wants me as much as he did years ago....
                    No need to cheat, he's always there and "up" for me!

Indeed Bg...plus I'm a flirt by nature, that helps!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Ho my god... you sound like the male version of me!

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

Ho my god... you sound like the male version of me!
                        LOL!! Flirting with the ladies is pretty much the ONLY thing I do here!! Ask ANY of them!!!

5 stars for you, Darlin'!!!
                        Last edited by Carmine; 03-23-2005, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Well me, I don't flirtt too much because I don't want to make my husband jealous.
                          Just enough for him to realise that his whife still has it going on and that he is lucky to have her.
                          It works!

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Just enough for him to realise that his wife still has it going on and that he is lucky to have her.
                            It works!
                            And I am SURE, he knows that already!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Guys,
                              Correct me if I'm wrong but unless they are the jealous type, I think most men enjoy somehow to see that their woman gets flirted by other men...
                              It makes them proud to show the others that they are the ones to "go home" with her at the end.???

Comment

• Carmine
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

Guys,
                                Correct me if I'm wrong but unless they are the jealous type, I think most men enjoy somehow to see that their woman gets flirted by other men...
                                It makes them proud to show the others that they are the ones to "go home" with her at the end.???
                                Nope. had an incident the other night. Came back in the bar from having a smoke, saw this fella all up on mine. gave him a ohh soo gentle SHOVE across the floor, end of incident!

Comment

Working...