Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Well, that's a relief. On the other hand, tonight's episode (according to the previews) deals with the alternate Olivia's pregnancy, and it looks pretty damned disturbing in a "What are you doing to my baby?" sort of way. I really despise these "pregnant women in jeopardy" exploitation themes.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

While I was watching last weeks episode, I was hoping Trixie was going to become a regular as a portal for Bell.

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
        While I was watching last weeks episode, I was hoping Trixie was going to become a regular as a portal for Bell.
        It's an interesting idea, as they can't keep him in Olivia forever. I do enjoy the interaction between "Belly" and Walter though, and it shows just how certain social barriers have come down. Years ago, FOX could not show the characters of That 70s Show sitting in a circle, getting high. All that could be seen was some residual smoke, implying what was taking place. Last week (and the week before, where Walter was sharing a bong with Hurley from LOST in the opening scene), not only were Walter and Bell/Olivia blatantly sharing a joint, it was implied that they got the cow stoned, as well!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm wondering if Olivia has spent some time up here in Yelm with the Ramtha cult, because this voice she's using while "channeling" Bell sounds far more like JZ Knight's demon voice than it does Leonard Nimoy (which presumably was the intention)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

What the fuck? She looks like she has some money. I thought the Christian church scams were bad.

Something tells me Sammy Hagar may know her.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

In 2013 I would really love to know the total amount of money made off of this whole 2012 business. It's got to be a new age/UFO con artists dream.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...