• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

What a piece of work...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What a goddamned idiot..... wearing a leather jacket on a hot day, thinking it would make her look cool, and literally getting sick from it.

I don't think Satan wants her either

Now having said that, I did witness Joey Ramone wearing a leather jacket in the middle of the desert at Lollapalooza 1996, but then, he was Joey Fucking Ramone, so he didn't have to try in vain to look cool, because he was cool. And given the sunburn I got that day, kinda wish I'd had a jacket myself.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

cool story ford.. hehe. and i give taylor an extra point for the maiden shirt.

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

For a corporate band, Taylor's 'Pretty Reckless' have more in the way of being bearable when compared to other acts like Gaga, Bieber, what have you. Problem with Taylor is not so much the lame Vegas whore attention-seeking she is doing is nothing new. Maybe she's banking on her tweeny audience to have never heard or seen of the likes of Alice Cooper in his heyday, or Bowie in his glam phase. She really fucks for bankers in suits and corporate mongers who market her as such. Hardly shocking and/or Satanic. Chances are she's never fucked a thing in her life except herself over for 15 minutes of fame. Still, I wish Satan's self-professed party girl all the best for in two months time another will come to take her place.

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            For a corporate band, Taylor's 'Pretty Reckless' have more in the way of being bearable when compared to other acts like Gaga, Bieber, what have you. Problem with Taylor is not so much the lame Vegas whore attention-seeking she is doing is nothing new. Maybe she's banking on her tweeny audience to have never heard or seen of the likes of Alice Cooper in his heyday, or Bowie in his glam phase. She really fucks for bankers in suits and corporate mongers who market her as such. Hardly shocking and/or Satanic. Chances are she's never fucked a thing in her life except herself over for 15 minutes of fame. Still, I wish Satan's self-professed party girl all the best for in two months time another will come to take her place.
            i mostly agree kristy. she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock. i hope she has a long career of excellent music.

and i must ask, completely and sincerely devoid of the misogyny/androgyny bullshit, did you get a bimmer on your 16th?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
              she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock.

She needs to gag on my coch! ( Once she turns 18, of course.)
              Last edited by Diamondjimi; 03-10-2011, 01:41 PM.
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                i mostly agree kristy. she has a fair set of pipes. the chick can sing rock. i hope she has a long career of excellent music.

and i must ask, completely and sincerely devoid of the misogyny/androgyny bullshit, did you get a bimmer on your 16th?
                No, I got a bike - a cheesy 10 speed if I remember. Nowadays I drive a Mercedes but it's a few years old and a total pile of shit. Still wish I had that bike.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                  I am a little suspicious - has any teen 'rocker' ever really lived up to The Runaways?
                  Listening to 'Live In Japan' right now... never gets a mention on the rote 'Greatest Live Album' lists and threads, but it should be.

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                    No, I got a bike - a cheesy 10 speed if I remember. Still wish I had that bike.
                    i'm a proud cyclist.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I know a dyslexic devil worshipper who fuck's for santa
                      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• binnie
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2006

Just been listening to the album, which surprised me. This chick means it, its not contrived. The song's aren't amazing but the energy is there....
                        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

You feeling okay, binnie? You do realize you're listening to corporate tween rock.

Comment

Working...