Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

It wasn't really an earth quake. It was Godzilla and another lizard having sex on the roof of the store.:
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

They said on CNN today that the area around that nuclear reactor is registering 1,000 times the normal amount of radiation.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I worked for Lockheed on a project called Pit 9. in the early 60's they had a small US Army nuclear reactor explode and kill three people. They just dug a pit and buried the reactor in the pit. Lockheed was building a facility that robots would dig up the pit and then the waste would be encapsulated in glass then stored in a nuclear waste facility. My job ended before the project was completed but I think it was a bridge to nowhere. I don't think they ever finished it or got it working but Lockheed did charge the US Government for a lot of money I'm sure.

Anyways if you stood on top of the pit at night you got as much radiation as you would get from the sun at noon on a clear day. If you felt the ground it was warm. We used to go around with a geiger counter and check the radiation levels. One night some deer jumped the chain link fence around the pit and were drinking puddled up rain water on top of it.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-12-2011, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I have yet to own a cell phone that isn't a piece of shit.
          They used to be so much better didn't they?

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
            And they are still pieces of shit.
            You buy overpriced speakers and now you're an iphone expert ??

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

I worked for Lockheed on a project called Pit 9. in the early 60's they had a small US Army nuclear reactor explode and kill three people. They just dug a pit and buried the reactor in the pit...Anyways if you stood on top of the pit at night you got as much radiation as you would get from the sun at noon on a clear day. If you felt the ground it was warm. We used to go around with a geiger counter and check the radiation levels.
              Well, this certainly explains a few things...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• lesfunk
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't think the fishies are biting today Elv...
                http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i wonder if Toshi was stateside or in Japan this week.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Teabaggers on Facebook respond to the tragedy.........

WARNING: Do not click on this link shortly after eating, unless you have a puke bucket within reach. "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR !!!11!"
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lot's of strange stuff going on. Airport runway numbers no longer line up with the compass reading because magnetic north is moving. The sun rises two days early in Greenland. Lot's of earthquake and volcanic activity (especially in the ring of fire). Piecing all of that together I would say it's probable we are in the early stages of a pole shift. Why would the sun rise two days early in Greenland unless the world physically tilted? They say it was due to more ice and snow but give me a fucking break.
                      Nope absolutely wrong. Bollocks. How would you possibly have the knowledge to make such a prediction? It's lunatic talk to say that the axis of the Earth has moved 2 degrees without anyone noticing. satellites? Duh. What has that got to do with a pole shift anyway?

The sun didn't rise two days early in Greenland, it was seen in one town in Greenland a couple of days early either because the horizon had been lowered due to melting ice or an optical illusion.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD

WARNING: Do not click on this link shortly after eating, unless you have a puke bucket within reach. "REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR !!!11!"

To be honest I did already know there were at least 100 dickheads in the world.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The sun over Greenland has risen two days early, baffling scientists and sparking fears that Arctic icecaps are melting faster than previously thought.
                          Experts say the sun should have risen over the Arctic nation's most westerly town, Ilulissat, yesterday, ending a month-and-a-half of winter darkness.
                          But for the first time in history light began creeping over the horizon at around 1pm on Tuesday - 48 hours ahead of the usual date of 13 January.
                          The mysterious sunrise has confused scientists, although it is believed the most likely explanation is that it is down to the lower height of melting icecaps allowing the sun's light to penetrate through earlier.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz1GQYAhmGc
                          Apparently the scientists are confused.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

That's ok. Spending a fortune in carbon tax will save mother earth.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Yeah, because Japan hasn't been like..one of our staunchest allies and economic trading partners since WWII ..

fucking idiots.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Wow!....almost every single rubberneck waterhead on there is saying it's payback and karma for Pearl Harbor....since it's so close to the anniversary n' stuff.

I'm having a hard enough time wondering how the hell they made it to 3rd Grade, let alone a Facebook page.

If ignorance is bliss, then those are the most blissful motherfuckers I've ever seen in my entire life.

Comment

Working...