X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
    Sooo.... Stren rating where actually raised by prepought blocks of subscriptions... Gotcha.... Too bad he screwed and actually had to show up to revel in his dealeedo
    Anyone care to take a crack at deciphering that one?

Last edited by chefcraig; 03-31-2011, 04:36 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

hahaha. typos sopyt hahaha....

Translation:
      What % of Sirius-XM new subscribers were actually from the blocks of subscriptions sold through car sales and not from Stren.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Jeez you should at least try and get past lunch before you start...

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

It's going to be a bad 2 weeks...

Bring in the band.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            Added with the fact that people can get streaming audio on their droids, iphones or whateverthefuck phone.
            Exactly. How many gadgets have smart phones eliminated? Also, if Stern does interview someone interesting, I can always find the interview on the net when I want. So maybe paying the internet service company is better than paying Sirus. Now the advertisers have gotten net savy. More and more ads popping up there. So it's slowly becoming selective television. It's replaced the record store, the radio in some cases, and the video rental store. Heck. I know a lot of people living around here in the sticks that run lucrative retail operations. One guy closed up his store and moved up here and went 100% mail order and makes a lot more money.

I know I don't have the magazine and journal subscriptions I used to have. I had to light a fire the other day and couldn't find any newspaper to start it with. I used to drown in that shit.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• bluemustard
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

Stern sold out bigtime.
              When anybody brings up a controversial subject he plays a comercial.
              he knows nothing about music too.
              Always bashing on David lee Roth and Prince.
              His wife ain't all that.
              I loved him alot but see more and more it's all an act.
              He also pumps in little plugs while telling storries of his hobbies.All his apps etc.
              I'm sure thats in black and white somewhere.
              Last edited by bluemustard; 04-02-2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

I always downloaded his show so I didn't miss a dime!

:fucku2:

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Who knows. I bought a new car and it included a years worth of satellite radio. If you think about it, who goes out of their way to buy radio? Who really plans their radio listening? It's something to make noise and make drive time less boring.
                  Kinda like cable or Direct TV, right?

Yeah, I have Sirius. I no longer listen to that Scumbag Millionaire textbook example of hypocrisy known as Howard Stern. I listened about a year ago or so, but you turn it on now, IT SUCKS.
                  It's unfunny, lame faux fights.
                  His dog.
                  His model wife (a perfect example of hypocrisy right there, since he used to relentlessly dog rich old guys for marrying young models)
                  American Idol talk.
                  Dancing with the stars talk.
                  Who fucking cares?

And the motherfucker has spent so much time on a shrink's couch, he thinks he IS one! He fucks up every goddam interview he does now.

Sirius gave that guy 2 channels to use, and one of them is nothing but re-runs of K rock and NBC, not to mention that pain in the ass freak Riley Martin ,who was on Springer about 100 years ago for about 10 minutes, long before Stern got the chance to exploit him. 10 minutes is all that guy needs, NOT his own radio show of make-believe alien stories.
                  And by the way, he's too tight to pay that guy ,too!

Stern hasn't been good since Billy West and Jackie were on. Sirius should have dumped him. He costs too much and isn't worth it.

But on the subject of sattelite radio, I like it. No fucking static, no fading channels when on long trips, no CDs to change, no commercials, I can choose what format I want to listen to whenever I want..
                  I'll pay a couple bucks a month to keep from hearing the same 20 songs wedged between 15 minutes of automatic garage door commercials, thanks.
                  Last edited by hideyoursheep; 04-02-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...