X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
    stick to plain, simple English. At least until it stops kicking the living shit out of you....

HAHAHAHA!

Totally reminds me of a King Of The Hill episode.

Bobby at the dinner table & tells dad (Hank Hill) that he is flunking English.

"How can you be flunking English? You speak English!"
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2006

Originally posted by Kristy
      I somehow managed to sit thought this piece of crap:

Stars Annie Wenthataway who plays this hardly believable character of a therapist who counsels a bunch of ego-centric douchebags who survived a plane crash. Problem is, the plane crash isn't really the plot, it's Annie's breaking all the ethical counseling rules because she wants to fuck one clients in order to "get to the truth." Well, ever been punched in the kidney? This movie is like being punched in the kidney but only worse in that it keeps punching you with bad acting, plot holes and a script written by what appears Mrs. Livingstone's fifth grade English class. I've had dentist appointments more entertaining than this.
      Oh dear. Why would you do that to yourself, why?
      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by SunisinuS
        Heheh. Anybody else notice that the powers that be are doing a serious cull? The new thing they are doing is that you have to right click to embed. YouTube and other social media has become googilized. I have a plan. I am going to make a code for communication that will frustrate their new engine. SunisinuS. Just for fun. I will make Quadickie and China and Google....Miss the boat. Linguistics will confusticate them.
        I'm going to wish you the best of luck with rewriting the internets. After that get to work on that dream powered car.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
          After that get to work on that dream powered car.
          When I was a kid, I was sure that by now, everyone would be driving around in their own Jetson-mobiles. Shit, we should at least have the damned automatic dog walker or the creepy talking robot that empties your ashtray and gets you a beer.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• fifth element
            Commando
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
            When I was a kid, I was sure that by now, everyone would be driving around in their own Jetson-mobiles. Shit, we should at least have the damned automatic dog walker or the creepy talking robot that empties your ashtray and gets you a beer.

i'm holding out for the jet-mobiles.....back then i was soooo sure.........LOL
            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

mmmm, beer
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

A stands for the Album version.
                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...