X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Good Call On the Banning Of That SOB.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Now go beg to Sarge to get unbanned, you racist fuck....

Unholy Shit!

Elvis has left the building.........
      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Told You Guys He Should Of Had That Cup Of Tea.

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

UMM.......I may be the only 1 here to say this.....but it was just Elvis doing what he does. Doesn't phase any more. But I know the rules.

Hope this is only a wrist slap & he is back bugging the hell out of all you guys soon.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
            Why Cant We All Just Get A Bong.

Fixed that for ya, Danno.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Fixed that for ya, Danno.
              Keep It Green I Say,Craig.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Ok. The word n*gger is a derivative from the latin word niger which means black. Black people were called n*ggers in 19th century America in other words the latin word for black was being used.
                That really doesn't make the word OK to use now though does it. 'Cunt' has its origins in the latin term 'cunnus' (vulva), but if I called you it you wouldn't be please would you?

As for the widespread use of the term in 19th century America, do you really think that most people used it in the belief that it was a latin term? Or was it because it was a derogatory way of referring to black people?
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

OK...before a banning spree starts up....I apologize for using it the other night in this post...

Wasn't meant to be in an offensive way AT ALL. Edit if the need is there. Don't ban me plz
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    OK...before a banning spree starts up....I apologize for using it the other night in this post...

Wasn't meant to be in an offensive way AT ALL. Edit if the need is there. Don't ban me plz
                    I Spoke To The Boss And He Said That You Are Ok,This Time Round.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                      That really doesn't make the word OK to use now though does it. 'Cunt' has its origins in the latin term 'cunnus' (vulva), but if I called you it you wouldn't be please would you?
                      Well, now that you mention it, he is kind of a cunt.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Not A Fan Of The C-Word.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Dan
                          Not A Fan Of The C-Word.

I am a fan of the original Latin Thing though.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-22-2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: <(:':)>
                          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Back to the original video.

Was the early 80's really the last of the great times here?

Or is my memory clouded because I was young and full of great dreams and happiness?

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                              I am a fan of the original Latin Thing though.

MMMMMMMMM....Latin women. WOWZA!

Either they are smoking hot & will fuck your brains literally out so hard you need to wear earplugs to hold that gray matter in.

Or they get fat & frumpy and can cook you the best damn food in the world.

WIN - WIN

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by binnie

As for the widespread use of the term in 19th century America, do you really think that most people used it in the belief that it was a latin term? Or was it because it was a derogatory way of referring to black people?
                                You have the literal definition and then you have the social interpretation. The N word is probably offensive because it was the norm used in the old slave days and when blacks got their freedom they wanted to get as far from that as they could. Even the decent black people refuse to use that word. It's pretty much used by the low life gangstas, racist white people, or people pushing the envelope in a joking fashion (Blazing Saddles). But then society changes the meanings of words over time. Just look at the word gay. So language is always in constant change. We aren't exactly speaking Elizabethan english anymore either.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...