X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Looks like it's not going to make it to trial.

I have to admit that I'm surprised he may be innocent especially since he had a history of this sort of thing.
    It was his history of such that allowed for the mortal blow (pun not intended). His corruption provided the nutrients for another person's corruption to flourish. It was rather like clipping 2 limbs with one snip. Good Job!
    Last edited by Blaze; 07-01-2011, 09:26 AM.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Looks like it's not going to make it to trial.

I have to admit that I'm surprised he may be innocent especially since he had a history of this sort of thing.
      Yes, the trial might well be cancelled - it's sheer psycho-drama here in Frogland, the media are all dealing with that...

And yes, he may be innocent while being a total sex maniac...

The woman who will replace Strauss-Kahn at the head of the IMF is a right-wing witch who's one of Sarkozy's worst
      zealots.
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Court frees Strauss-Kahn but his passport is kept.

Maybe it's not over, if they sue the maid for her fake testimony.

His fellow party members claim they're glad to have him back soon - too happy with all the publicity!

Sure a bad blow for the stinking French right wing, I'm all right with that!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Well Strauss-Kahn has low friends in high places. They had to can him from the IMF job to take the attention off of that nation raping institution but Strauss probably has made some of his scummy buddies rich and some of those have lot's of political pull in New York. Now they are saying the maid is tainted and she has sex with him so she could frame him for rape for money. If you can take people's paychecks away or ruin their careers you can create any story you wish.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Yesterday, French journalist Tristane Banon lodged a complaint against Strauss-Kahn
            for alledged attempt of rape in 2003, when he gave her an interview in a private house -
            she then struggled off and managed to escape...
            She once told about that on a TV show, without naming him; it seems old "Dom" will never
            get out of there... he nonetheless lodge a complaint against her for "slanderous accusations".

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I remember the slogans a few years back with Chirac and Le Penn 'Vote for the crook not the racist'.

Maybe you'll end up with 'Vote for the rapist not the racist' next time...

Comment

• Pennypacker
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2009

Wow has this story blown over since the media had a field day with it and ran with whatever garbage their "sources" could find. Now the alleged rape victim is suing the New York Times for calling her a "hooker maid"?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

I remember the slogans a few years back with Chirac and Le Penn 'Vote for the crook not the racist'.

Maybe you'll end up with 'Vote for the rapist not the racist' next time...
                  Hilarious!!

Strauss-Kahn won't be able to run for president, of course - I'm afraid Sarkozy will be in the 2nd round, and as for the left, it will be either
                  François Hollande or Martine Aubry, so it will be either a crook or a fake left-winger...

Le Pen's daughter, who is just as much as an extremist as her father, has been elected chief of the nationalist-racist party and should gather
                  around 15% of the votes next year - let's hope she will go no further than the 1st round.

Comment

Working...