OLD NEWS: JEEZUS! DOES hAGAR EVER FUCKING STOP?????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    People bought Van Halen albums and went to the shows to hear and see Eddie anyways. The crowd would always yell Eddie! Eddie! Eddie!. The never yelled Sam! Sam! Sam! Sam was just coasting on the VH machine screaming hello baby! and singing about love and aliens. I mean it's totally lame shit and the only thing that kept it going was Eddie was a bad ass on guitar.
    Agree 110%... I just wanted to see and hear Eddie play.. The vocals were tuned out in whenever I caught the limp van hagar in the 90's.. Especially when they wrecked the 2 or 3 VH songs that they'd always cover over and over and over...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig
      There is nothing new here that wasn't said months ago, and posting some remarks about another web site or it's owner is not only unnecessary, it's unfair. If you have issues with either, have the nerve to make them there.
      I find it foolish Brett did that. I have no issues with the guy. But that's a stupid comment to make.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

The man is entitled to say what he wishes (dunno what he said, have not looked) as a site owner. This does not mean it needs to be repeated or referenced here. As I stated, if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.

That would involve actually signing up as a user there? Pass.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Julius
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

The man is entitled to say what he wishes (dunno what he said, have not looked) as a site owner. This does not mean it needs to be repeated or referenced here. As I stated, if people have issues with what is said at other sites, at least have the balls to respond to it there.
            When the person in question insults the Army and it's members on his own site, I'm not going to turn the other cheek. I don't feel the need to register on that board, as I do not share in his celebration of the fat clown's "contribution" to the Van Halen catalog, nor his shitty other projects.

Being a site owner has nothing to do with it, if he can talk shit about us (and he does, often at length) then he should expect the same thing back in spades.

So in cuntclusion, fuck him.

5 stars please.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

If Hagar got back in it would be worse than this.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Wow...I had forgotten how FUCKING TERRIBLE "UpChuck for Breakfast" was...............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Julius
                  When the person in question insults the Army and it's members on his own site, I'm not going to turn the other cheek. I don't feel the need to register on that board, as I do not share in his celebration of the fat clown's "contribution" to the Van Halen catalog, nor his shitty other projects.

Being a site owner has nothing to do with it, if he can talk shit about us (and he does, often at length) then he should expect the same thing back in spades.

5 stars please.
                  Yet, think about it, as your argument makes little, if any sense: A guy says something at his own site, which means YOU had to be there in the fucking first place to read it. So why come here to mention it?

Don't come running to this site and look for help or support. Man up, give the guy some shit at his own place yerself. THEN report back with a link.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Julius
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Yet, think about it, as your argument makes little, if any sense: A guy says something at his own site, which means YOU had to be there in the fucking first place to read it. So why come here to mention it?

Don't come running to this site and look for help or support. Man up, give the guy some shit at his own place yerself. THEN report back with a link.
                    So you want me to start another site war? Fuck that, and I'm not going to register over there.

I love how you quickly post a reply and then log out. Fucking pussy.

Comment

• Julius
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Jan 2004

Cool dude gets awarded super mod powers and then goes around lecturing people. Geez.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

5 stars please.

I concur. but some words my Mom gave to me that have served me quite well.

"Hate is not the opposite of love.....indifference is."

The more you think about it, the more it makes sense.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

How is your mom these days?

Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Julius
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist

I agree 100 percent.

Perhaps it's a character flaw but I don't take well to criticism regarding the Army.

This is home. The only one I know.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

I agree 100 percent.

Perhaps it's a character flaw but I don't take well to criticism regarding the Army.

This is home. The only one I know.
                              The Army is full of character flaws.......

Wouldnt have it any other way....
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Better make that a screenshot, I don't think it would be left there very long.

Comment

Working...