X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Well planking isn't as repulsive as public fucking.
    It looks funny but feels good...fublic plucking, and if it feels good there will soon be a law agin'it.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        For the life of me, I can't seem to make out the logo. I believe it to be a Brown's Chicken outlet, based upon the menu. But if you take a close look, the logos in the upper left corner of each panel appear to be brown and yellow, while the Brown's logo is green and yellow.

Then again, who knows where the photo was taken? This could be an independent or a chain limited to one area of the country. Hell, it could be from Australia, where planking is really taking off and (to add to the confusion) some of the American-based fast food joints have completely different names.

That logo looks like a blatant Burger King ripoff, yet the name suggests it might be a variant of Jack In The Box. Though the Shepherd's Pie thing actually makes sense, if it's Down Under.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• fryingdutchman
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jagermeister

Just another way for people to use the internet to show what insatiable attention-whores they really are.

I hope the top of that order box and menu board are COVERED in pigeon shit....

Ten bucks says if they fell off and hurt themselves they'd have the audacity to sue the fucking restaurant chain for damages.

Dumbasses....
          Originally posted by perilouspete
          fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Pretty funny how Xzibit wants to play the "racism" card when he was the host of "Pimp My Ride" for a number of years.

Although it's pretty obvious that not all "pimps" are black, isn't the world "pimp" generally associated with a negative stereotype of black men??
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I just searched "pimp" in Google images and this was the second image on the first row of pictures...

Why wasn't Xzibit pissed at the word "pimp" in his TV show?

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by fryingdutchman
                Why wasn't Xzibit pissed at the word "pimp" in his TV show?
                Because the word was used as a verb, rather than a noun. Xzibit is deep that way.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...