X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    Up here all the hicks and hillbilly's live way the fuck up north...
    Conceived in Miss...but born in Mich.

Watch out.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Born in Arkansas. Raised in Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, and Kansas. Watch out.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Born in Arkansas. Raised in Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, and Kansas. Watch out.

Now I have that song in my head from Steve Martin....

Born in Arizona, Moved to Babylonia......King Tut!
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          See this hand? Smack!
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-21-2011, 12:32 AM. Reason: Keep your head in the game man. Hard Rock on.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

Keep it secret. Keep it Safe. Hardrock69. You know just like the Army that there is no way that you are going anywhere without us.
            Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-21-2011, 12:44 AM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6joicKPa64&feature=related

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Shhhhh.....

Comment

Working...