Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The bar Chickepoop ever raised was the one of cliched irrelevance....

Comment

• Etienne
      Commando
      • Aug 2010

It doesn't matter if the new VH album with Roth is as good as one of the 6 pack or not. It will have an impact greater than Chickenfoot, just naturally...

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

The very little Chickenfoot-material I've heard was NOT interesting. I've heard some bad Led Zep-copycats, but that shit's just Chinese watertorture for me...
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Etienne
          It doesn't matter if the new VH album with Roth is as good as one of the 6 pack or not. It will have an impact greater than Chickenfoot, just naturally...

It should not be that way. But it is what it is. Van Halen with David Lee Roth.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-24-2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: Period. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VS053PfdQ&feature=related
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
            The very little Chickenfoot-material I've heard was NOT interesting..

EXACTLY!

I heard 2 songs on youtube. Not bad songs by any stretch. But nothing that stood out. Not one part was hum-along sounding. Not 1 part would stick in your head the next day. Not 1 part would make you click 'replay'. It was just very boring, going through the motions, 1-2-3-note type formulaic rock music. No passion, no love, no drive, no energy, no oomphf!

It was very bland. Just like a piece of boiled white meat chicken. Tastes like everything else with no flavor. its the fucking sauce & marinades & how you cook it that make it any good.

They got no sauce. Boring.
            Last edited by sadaist; 07-24-2011, 03:04 PM. Reason: STOP TOUCHING ME!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist

They got no sauce. Boring.
              mikey quit that bbq thing?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Yeah saw this yesterday and about shit. Actually I did shit because I was on the crapper.

Comment

• Loons The Great

My posts have turned Joe Miller.

Joe Miller — An old, stale and/or corny joke. Named for the ancient and seemingly eternal Joe Miller's Joke Book. Miller (1684-1738) was a popular comic actor whose name was attached to a "book of jest" containing 247 quips ostensibly uttered (but probably not authored) by Miller. The book was published in 1739 and re-published, pirated and rewritten endlessly into the 19th century. Referred to in Dickens' A Christmas Carol when Scrooge mutters, "Joe Miller never made such a joke as sending [the turkey] to Bob's will be!" Since the contents were endlessly recycled, performers often referred to any joke that saw wide and repeated use as "a Joe Miller."

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Any time we bring up the movie Crossroads Loons shows up.

coincidence?

doubtful

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Talk about barf-inducing: The new Chickenfool single...

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-31-2011, 01:10 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wow, another Hagar song about how he loves to drive fast. How goddamn original. Cliche filled lyrics, as usual, and calling your second album "III", I think that was already done by the Travelling Wilburys, you tequila peddling jackass. And "get your boots on"? What was that, an attempt at ripping off U2's last album?

Sad thing is, this might have been a decent song with a real vocalist who can write lyrics.
                        Last edited by FORD; 07-31-2011, 01:32 PM.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Loons The Great

It's like a 5 paper cuts on yo left eardrum...with a splash of habanero juice

The scratches in Sam Hagar records are moments of relief.

Compare music to drinks. Some is like a strong brandy. Some is like a fine wine. The music you're playing sounds like Crystal Pepsi.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Loons, I'm surprised that you (nor FORD, for that matter) didn't notice that the hack stole the "Big foot on the gas" line from Don Nix' "Going Down", memorably covered by Freddie King and later by Jeff Beck.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-31-2011, 04:52 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Loons The Great

Funniest thing Michael Anthony has ever said, "Sammy is really coming up with some great lyrics!"

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Wow... lame as hell.

I agree, the fat-fucking-clown has definitely taken it to another level.
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...