Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Glad you guys had to waste some minutes of your life you can never get back. I think I listened to a couple of chickenass songs off the first album just to hear how Chad, bassplayer and Satch sounded together. The experience was ruined by some idiot who kept screeching over the instrumentals I was listening to.

I will not listen to this. I have no use for any music that has been soiled by the BurgerKlown. Fuck that worthless piece of cheesewhiz...

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've let farts that sounded better than that new abortion of a single by Chickenshit! Just more boring, mediocre drivel from the king of mediocrity. I had to laugh when it said something on the video about Chickenshit's debut album shaking the world of heavy rock in 2009. I don't remember hearing much about Chickenshit 2 years back, only the shitty song or two that was played on the radio for a couple of months, then never heard again afterward. If this new single is indicative of what the rest of the album is like, then I'd say that Van Halen could put out the worst album they've ever done and still soar over that "high" bar his mediocre band has supposedly set with this new album.

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Talk about barf-inducing: The new Chickenfool single...

Was that supposed to rock? Where's the chorus?
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Etienne
          Commando
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Coyote
          Was that supposed to rock? Where's the chorus?
          The answers are here:

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            EXACTLY!

I heard 2 songs on youtube. Not bad songs by any stretch. But nothing that stood out. Not one part was hum-along sounding. Not 1 part would stick in your head the next day. Not 1 part would make you click 'replay'. It was just very boring, going through the motions, 1-2-3-note type formulaic rock music. No passion, no love, no drive, no energy, no oomphf!

It was very bland. Just like a piece of boiled white meat chicken. Tastes like everything else with no flavor. its the fucking sauce & marinades & how you cook it that make it any good.

They got no sauce. Boring.
            This is a very accurate description of everything I've heard from Chickenpoot so far, and you'd think with the kind of musicians they have in that band, at least the musical side of the equation would sound good and rock hard, but it is just as you say...bland, boring, run of the mill, music by numbers drivel. Add Hagar's screechy, increasingly irritating voice and godawful, first grade level lyrics and you have what amounts to a big turd of an album.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

It's like putting roadkill between two pieces of bread .

There was one ok riff on the first album but they just repeated it over and over and over, and if that wasn't enough the singer was screechin arriba riba riba . It's almost like they're deliberately disrespecting rock .

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                It's like putting roadkill between two pieces of bread .
                I see I'm not the only one to have eaten at my ex-mother in law's house. Believe me, the skills were passed on to the daughter.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DlocRoth
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

It sounds like Mas Tequila with a slightly better backing band.

Pass. As usual.
                  Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

arriba riba riba

target CF demographic
                    Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 08-01-2011, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

damn disappearing picture

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Target CF Demographic:

Not the picture I wanted to use, but the cocksuckers wouldn't let me link to the picture of the guy without ears.
                        Last edited by Little Texan; 08-01-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• lesfunk
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That chickenfoot single is like shoving a live marmot up your ass.
                          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Don't toss trash at me for this..but there's only been one time Hagar's done anything really "legit" in terms of being a Rock N' Roll star....

...When he was involved with Montrose...

It begins and ends there, anything after that's drenched in cheese. And even then, a song like "Bad Motor Scooter" is fucking lame.

So congrats Sam, your career peaked for only 2 brief years in the mid to early 70's.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• toplr

whatever Van Halen are cooking in the studio it better be good, cause Chickenfoot just raised the bar with this guitar based hard rock masterpiece:

Mikey's background vocals sound so hot.

Chickenfoot are at the top of their game with this sonic gem.

You can complain, You can whine, and most sincerely, You can squirm...

But one fact remains....

If Van Halens record is mediocre....

It's gonna tank when compared next to this radio friendly classic!

I do hope Chickenfoot's Big Foot doesn't end up stomping on a fresh turd from Van Halen.

So its up to Van Halen, the game is on thanks to Chickenfoot!

I know who you want to win, but can Van Halen really do it? I do hope so.
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-03-2011, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• VAiN
                                Use my hand, I won't look
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by toplr
                                whatever Van Halen are cooking in the studio it better be good, cause Chickenfoot just raised the bar with this guitar based hard rock masterpiece:

Mikey's background vocals sound so hot.

Chickenfoot are at the top of their game with this sonic gem.

You can complain, You can whine, and most sincerely, You can squirm...

But one fact remains....

If Van Halens record is mediocre....

It's gonna tank when compared next to this radio friendly classic!

I do hope Chickenfoot's Big Foot doesn't end up stomping on a fresh turd from Van Halen.

So its up to Van Halen, the game is on thanks to Chickenfoot!

Kindly fuck off.
                                Originally posted by wiseguy
                                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...