• Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Jamie's Cryin' is scratched!
    It skips now because it has a scratch.
    I am fucking pissed off!!!!!!!!!
    This album has survived millions of rotations without a scratch, but nooooooooooo a fucking earthquake has to come along right after I put the album on an crank it!

I AM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!

Dammit Jim!
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

FUCK YOU HAGAR! You suck, your band sucks, and your momma sucks off sailors down at the docks.
      You owe me money now you fat piece of shit. I hope you get really sick drinking all that monkey spunk!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Never felt a thing. Hopefully everything's ok down south...
        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by mh5150
          I'm from Baltimore Md. WE JUST HAD AN EARTHQUAKE
          Early reports are that the earthquake has caused $2 million of improvements in Baltimore.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

There were reports of damage here in Detroit but no one could tell the difference
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

it just made it hotter in az
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• knuckleboner
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

i see ya shake and shimmy
                acrosss the burger shop floor!

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

The media whores are going batshit crazy with their coverage of this thing. Even some of the media whores themselves think so......

Once again, I have no unholy idea how he keeps his job at that shithole.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• VanHalener
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I have never heard of a way to repair a scratched record, and there does not to be a solution on the net. Any of you Rothtards ever heard of a way?

Sammy Hagar's suck moves tectonic plates on Jupiter.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

What's absolutely blowing my mind is how some wackos I know who used to be all messed up on drugs now they're all messed up on Jeebus practically have (figuratively speaking) hard-ons thinking this is another sign of the "rapture". I mean, they WANT the world to end, no ifs ands or buts about it. It's disturbing. They don't even put Revelation down long enough to Google the fact that yes, there are tectonic plate shifts on that side of the country too, but they only happen at THAT magnitude like once every 50-100 years...truly delusional.

Best tweet I saw yesterday jokingly said (P)Rick Perry made a statement that "tectonic plate movement is just another theory that's out there..."
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If anything unusual caused this earthquake, my vote is going to "man made damage due to the horrible fracking process that's happening all over the eastern part of the country", and not "random acts of a pissed off God in order to fulfill Biblical prophecy"
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                            What's absolutely blowing my mind is how some wackos I know who used to be all messed up on drugs now they're all messed up on Jeebus practically have (figuratively speaking) hard-ons thinking this is another sign of the "rapture".
                            To me the real pisser here is the fact that there were two earthquakes yesterday. The second (that no one seems to be talking about) took place in Colorado, which was felt in Kansas, Omaha, Nebraska and San Diego, California.

Two Strong Earthquakes Shake Country

By Todd Pittenger KSAL

Two strong earthquakes shake different parts of the country in twelve-hours.

According to the United States Geological Survey, the first strong quake hit in Colorado, at around 11:45 MDT Monday night. A 5.3 magnitude earthquake occurred near Trinidad, Colorado. The earthquake caused strong shaking but minor damage.

It was felt throughout the state of Colorado and neighboring states. This earthquake was felt across much of western Kansas and parts of central and south central Kansas. It was even felt as far away as Omaha, Nebraska and San Diego, California.

Colorado is no stranger to earthquakes, but most are small and go unnoticed. According to the USGS, an earthquake in 1882 was the first to cause damage in Denver and is believed to be the largest recorded in the state. That quake was believed to be centered in the Front Range near what is now Rocky Mountain National Park. Its magnitude was estimated to be about 6.6 on the Richter scale. It was felt as far away as Salina, Kansas, and Salt Lake City, Utah.

The USGS says that a second strong quake, measured at a 5.8 magnitude, occurred at 11:51 AM MDT Tuesday morning with the epicenter 41 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia.

There are no reports of major damage or injuries after the rare earthquake in Virginia. There are reports of buildings swaying in Chicago and Cincinnati. Closer to the quake, government buildings in the Washington, DC area were evacuated. Groundings were are in effect at JFK Airport in New York, Newark Airport in New Jersey, Philadelphia International and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington, DC.

At this point there are no reports of serious injury or serious damage from the strongest earthquake to hit Virginia since 1897, but buildings and monuments throughout the area are being inspected.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              To me the real pisser here is the fact that there were two earthquakes yesterday. The second (that no one seems to be talking about) took place in Colorado, which was felt in Kansas, Omaha, Nebraska and San Diego, California.

Two Strong Earthquakes Shake Country

By Todd Pittenger KSAL

Two strong earthquakes shake different parts of the country in twelve-hours.

According to the United States Geological Survey, the first strong quake hit in Colorado, at around 11:45 MDT Monday night. A 5.3 magnitude earthquake occurred near Trinidad, Colorado. The earthquake caused strong shaking but minor damage.

It was felt throughout the state of Colorado and neighboring states. This earthquake was felt across much of western Kansas and parts of central and south central Kansas. It was even felt as far away as Omaha, Nebraska and San Diego, California.

Colorado is no stranger to earthquakes, but most are small and go unnoticed. According to the USGS, an earthquake in 1882 was the first to cause damage in Denver and is believed to be the largest recorded in the state. That quake was believed to be centered in the Front Range near what is now Rocky Mountain National Park. Its magnitude was estimated to be about 6.6 on the Richter scale. It was felt as far away as Salina, Kansas, and Salt Lake City, Utah.

The USGS says that a second strong quake, measured at a 5.8 magnitude, occurred at 11:51 AM MDT Tuesday morning with the epicenter 41 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia.

There are no reports of major damage or injuries after the rare earthquake in Virginia. There are reports of buildings swaying in Chicago and Cincinnati. Closer to the quake, government buildings in the Washington, DC area were evacuated. Groundings were are in effect at JFK Airport in New York, Newark Airport in New Jersey, Philadelphia International and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport in Washington, DC.

At this point there are no reports of serious injury or serious damage from the strongest earthquake to hit Virginia since 1897, but buildings and monuments throughout the area are being inspected.
                              It's their selective comprehension, dude...no way the crazies can talk about "end times" if they acknowledge another quake the same day...not to mention all the other little ones that happened yesterday...and the one in Northern CA this morning....
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• WACF
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                                It's their selective comprehension, dude...no way the crazies can talk about "end times" if they acknowledge another quake the same day...not to mention all the other little ones that happened yesterday...and the one in Northern CA this morning....
                                Mention Pangaea to them to ask if any earthquakes happened then too...after I had to explain what Pangaea was to my born again Mother In-Law...and the time frame...the conversation shifted.

Comment

Working...