Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Open Bar for Cat and everyone who comes to This Bar.

:bottle:
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

'ello Dan.

Count me in for a nightcap. However, I'll have a beeya and no Kiwi martinis please. :p
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        'ello Dan.

Count me in for a nightcap. However, I'll have a beeya and no Kiwi martinis please. :p
        Hi Max,First you have to Dance with me Kiwi Style.

Beer for Max and Scotch Whisky for me.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
          Hi Max,First you have to Dance with me Kiwi Style.

Beer for Max and Scotch Whisky for me.
          I'm almost afraid to ask what "Kiwi Style" is... I said ALMOST...

Yup, give me a Red Stripe beeya and I'm a happy guy. What kind of Scotch do you prefer? Single Malt or what?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Any Scotch over 40% is Good."Clan Ben" is my favourite.Sweet and goes down well.

What about yourself Max?

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I rarely partake in the consumption of hard liquor anymore. Let's just say I danced with a whiskey bottle too many times in my life and it wasn't a good road for me.

I tend to stick with beeyas in the summertime and red wine in the cooler months.

However and now that I've gotten older, I really do quite like a nice shot of chilled tequila now and then. Patron Silver 'tis soooo smooooth.

I also will admit to having a cupla sissy-pants after work cocktails last week with some clients. We went to a very upscale baaaaa and they had a featured summer "Martini" list.

Well, I didn't wanna get crocked as I would with beeyas on such a hot day and after a very stressful day at work, so I opted to nurse a cupla of the NancyBoy Martini's.

They were actually pretty good. One was a Watermelon martini made with fresh watermelon puree and the other was a Key Lime Martini, complete with a graham cracker crusted, rimmed martini glass. The reason I partook in the latter was cos we also ate some Hors D'oeuvres. They ordered oysters on the half shell, which to me 'tis like consuming a chilled runny rose and paying for it. Seriously, oysters are like giant snot boogies if you ask me? I opted for a small slice of Key Lime Pie. Hence, the faggy martini to go along with it. I should've been more of a man, shown some balls and ordered a glass of milk but I pussed out. lmao. They were tasty but not something I'd order on a daily basis or even infront of my friends for that matter. lol.
              Last edited by MAX; 05-30-2006, 03:25 AM.
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                I rarely partake in the consumption of hard liquor anymore. Let's just say I danced with a whiskey bottle too many times in my life and it wasn't a good road for me.

I tend to stick with beeyas in the summertime and red wine in the cooler months.

However and now that I've gotten older, I really do quite like a nice shot of chilled tequila now and then. Patron Silver 'tis soooo smooooth.

I also will admit to having a cupla sissy-pants aefter work cocktails last week with some clients. We went to a very upscale baaaaa and they had a featured summer "Martini" list.

Well, I didn't wanna get crocked as I would with beeyas on such a hot day and after a very stressful day at work, so I opted to nurse a cupla of the NancyBoy Martini's.

They were actually pretty good. One was a Watermelon martini made with fresh watermelon puree and the other was a Key Lime Martini, complete with a graham cracker crusted, rimmed martini glass. They were tasty but not something I'd order on a daily basis or even infront of my friends for that matter. lol.
                Sounds like you had a great time,good on you.

I like to let my hair down and.......o.k have a couple of drinks after work.

I don't drink alot of Beer in Winter cos it's too cold.lol

Cheers.:bottle:

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

No bro, it wasn't a great time. I just helped to prolong an existing account of ours that took a cupla days to complete. Very late in the afternoon, a few came by to sign papers with my bosses, they all asked me to go and I had to oblige and go along with the old coots. At least they paid for it but I was pissed cos I missed a very important phone call and time at the pool to do my laps.

Yeah, as much as I love beeya, it just doesn't hit the spot as nicely when it's fuckin' freezing out. A nice merlot tends to do that.

Tell me your drinks of choice?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Anything free.I'm easy,I drink most drinks apart from Wine.I just can't stand the taste,Red or white.

Rum and Coke is nice at Home with friends,but not out on The Town.Heaven Hill or Jim beam i could drink until the cows come Home.
                    Don't get much of a hangover with those two.

Beer is like drinking water for me,Aussie Beer and Kiwi Beer are the best Beers around.I try and taste different beers around the World and nothing beats Kiwi and Aussie beers.lol

Max,if you get a chance try a few different ones From N.Z and Aust.

Do you get many Overseas Beers in S.L.C.?

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

No Dan, we don't get any Kiwi beeyas as far as I know? However and as a self-proclaimed and semi-wine "connoisseur" (yes, I'll admit. when I was younger I was both curious and pompous enough to really learn about wines and took several classes) I can highly reccomend one New Zealand white which happens to be a sauvignon blanc. 'Tis called "Matua" and goes sooo well with lighter foods. Shit like grilled fish in the summertime.

Heeya it is:

Beyond stellar wine and was invented in Kiwiland. You should try it cos it's not like normal whites. It's very citrus-flavored. Almost like a mixture of grapefruit, orange and pineapple. Very crisp and refreshing. Again, if you're not s wine drinker, try this with some grilled fish and with your woman. I promise, both of you will dig it.
                      Last edited by MAX; 05-30-2006, 04:23 AM.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                        No Dan, we don't get any Kiwi beeyas as far as I know? However and as a self-proclaimed and semi-wine "connoisseur" (yes, I'll admit. when I was younger I was both curious and pompous enough to really learn about wines and took several classes) I can highly reccomend one New Zealand white which happens to be a sauvignon blanc. 'Tis called "Matua" and goes sooo well with lighter foods. Shit like grilled fish in the summertime.

Heeya it is:

Beyond stellar wine and was invented in Kiwiland. You should try it cos it's not like normal whites. It's very citrus-flavored. Almost like a mixture of grapefruit, orange and pineapple. Very crisp and refreshing. Again, if you're not s wine drinker, try this with some grilled fish and with your woman. I promise, both of you will dig it.
                        O.k I will give it a try Max.

BTW...You would knock yourself out on how many Vineyard's we have down here.

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Dan,

Infact, shoot me an email and I'll tell you about some of the wine and fish from New Zealand that I'm familliar with.

Fresh fish 'tis a mainstay of my diet, there's a local seafood market here that get's all sorts of extremely fresh seafood from all over the world flown in on a daily basis. They guarantee that not one "fresh" fish is over 72 hours old. Fresh "frozen" 'tis an entirely different story. However, they bring in a lot of interesting stuff. Fresh New Zealand Orange Roughy 'tis one of them and I buy a lot of it to serve my family. It's extremely mild and can do a lot with it. I roll the filets up with veggies in foil along with homemade lemon caper butter, throw it into the oven or the grill or throw on some Mexican spices, chop it up, saute it in a pan and make fish tacos and voila!!! Fucking intense, yet healthy food that rocks!!!

There's also a fish called a "John Dory" that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a few months ago. Apparantly the fish 'tis farmed in extremely small limits and is naitive ONLY to a small shore off one of your coasts? Ever had it? It was FUCKING EPIC!!! Cost an arm and a leg but only once or twice a year, extremely well worth it. I'm thankful the fish market instructed me how to prepare it as well.
                          Last edited by MAX; 05-30-2006, 04:52 AM.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Will do.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

M
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

A
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...