The Roth Army Slingin' Pussy Bar and Grill

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • siN

I'm sorry. I wasn't online at my birthday. And that was in february.....

Hey, hey, good to see ya around!!

Comment

• siN

BTW. It's Eyes birthday.

Have a drink on me and read your mail, Eyes!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
        Well, If I'd been more active back in 7th to 9th grade to high school, I'd speak a couple more languages. French, Spanish and/or Russian, to be exact, cheri.
        there was an Intense Russian course (yes, that's what they called it) at school last summer. I wanted to take it, but it conflicted with other classes
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Switch84
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Sign twins

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Virgo

It's dead sexy (and surprisingly unsloppy).

That's me...

No wonder we seem to get along so well! I prefer Absolut with cranberry juice, btw.

LMAO!
          "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
          Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Blame the Alzheimers

Originally posted by Elitest
            oh shiiiiiiit...did I miss your birthday ???

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh... ...........
            blame the aberdeen angus...........

Wow, you hold onto trivial shit like a rabid pitt bull! You've almost broken the 'Woman Scorned' record set by Aileen Wournos.

YOU GO, GIRL!

LMAO
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Can you fucking believe it? The day I get out of the FDF (Finnish Defence Forces) I get a letter from a pop/jazz conservatoire, saying that they want me to get over there on the 28th and take their test.
              (If I pass, I'll become involved in the technology of music.)

Here's the freaky part: I went out last night to celebrate my just aquired freedom with my buddies. Lotsa booze, lotsa fun, right?
              Not quite. As I was walking (or should I say wandering) home, I tripped and landed on my left hand, which just happens to be my picking hand. It's just a strain.

Now it hurts like a motherfucker when I try to play the guitar, right when I'm supposed to practice this jazz-tune.
              Ain't life a bitch?
              Last edited by Coyote; 04-09-2004, 03:15 AM.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

awh hun! Rub it! Maybe some icy hot?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Didn't work. Now my left hand is wrapped up, and waiting for Tuesday. (X-ray will be taken then. Local hospital's on Easter leave. Fucked up, ain't it?)

If it's broken... well, so much for getting outta this fleabitten shithole.
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

You know, I had a similar mishap a couple of years ago, albeit it was my right hand. I was playin' soccer with a few friends. Me being a goalie for the first time, I didn't realize that the fuckin' ball could move that fast.
                    To make this short, I caught the ball, with the lower edge of my palm. I thought it was broken, but it was just a sprain. A few days passed, I could take off the splint and relearn the fine art of guitar.

Comment

• Elitest

rubber bones....

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Should be standard on a 2004 model human.

Comment

• Coyote
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Good deeds towards Classic Van Halen

Yesterday was fun. I was the designated driver for a couple of friends. One of them is a to-be drum teacher, the type who thinks a bit too much of himself and his musical sense.

For months we've had this quarrel, conserning Alex Van Halen: Is he a good drummer, or not?
                          His claim is based on listening to Van Hagar, my claim... well, you know.

So, on our way to the neighboring town I decided to give this guy a shot of "Hot For Teacher". You should've seen the look on the poor guys face. (something like this: :eek: ) First comment: "What the fuck is THAT?!"

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

On a different note...

We're havin' GRATE weather out here: snow.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

How're you, Ally?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Snow! I'm jealous
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...