X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

and again...
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

One more, then I'm outta here fo' the night...
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

yote, you made it to "sniper"! ...

congrats dude ...

:cheers:

*slides yote a SD tall*
        *slides AK a bloody mary*
        *takes a pull from the bud taps*

Those weisergirls, is that painted onto them? ... or however they do it?

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

"Sniper"... How fitting. I was the best shot from my army crew.

In other news, next week's pretty packed: auditions for two conservatoires on Tuesday 'n Wednesday. (There's a third, on the 17th.) Not bad, considering that my application demo consisted of a (IMO) lousy rendition of "Mississippi Queen" and a Halenized-version of "Tush".

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

"A shot of whiskey's all I neeedd..."

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

oh, my adventure with booze.

I'm not a huge drinker seeing how I'm a goody-goody but...

Went to a fundraiser at my old high school. Each year they set up this auction and go full out on a theme. This year's was Aloha Hawaii and they had a tikii bar. The only two frozen drinks they had were pina colda and margaritas. And yes, the booze was included in those.

I kept going up with two tickets (you buy the tickets at the door and you hand them in for beer, mixed drinks, and all that) which was what the frozen drinks w/o the booze cost. With was like 4 tickets.

My old biology teacher was maning the bar. She kept putting shots into my drinks. Didn't id or anything.

I had about 6 that night. Felt no pain by the time I went to bed. Woke up and amazingly felt okay.

I need to drink more often...
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                I had about 6 that night. Felt no pain by the time I went to bed. Woke up and amazingly felt okay.

Which reminds me of my own (albeit different) adventure a couple of weeks ago.
                Started off nice'n'easy by downing a small-ish bottle of Smirnoff, at my friends place. From there we went to the pub, where many Whiskey'n'Cokes and Screwdrivers followed. From there we went to the club. And again many drinks were demolished. Then, after a couple of hours, we waddled back to the pub, although I continued on... only to find myself in the parking lot of a "7-11", staring at the sign. (I also managed to lose my balance while staring. Must've been some sign, huh? )

What's the difference between our adventures? Well, the different philosophies towards drinking on the weekends, I guess.
                Last edited by Coyote; 04-25-2004, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Grampa Kitty was not invited to the Pussy Bar..

.. that makes for a wet and angry Puss.

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    oh, my adventure with booze.

I'm not a huge drinker seeing how I'm a goody-goody but...

Went to a fundraiser at my old high school. Each year they set up this auction and go full out on a theme. This year's was Aloha Hawaii and they had a tikii bar. The only two frozen drinks they had were pina colda and margaritas. And yes, the booze was included in those.

I kept going up with two tickets (you buy the tickets at the door and you hand them in for beer, mixed drinks, and all that) which was what the frozen drinks w/o the booze cost. With was like 4 tickets.

My old biology teacher was maning the bar. She kept putting shots into my drinks. Didn't id or anything.

Speaking of going full out on a theme: The only club in this village had a similar theme a couple of weeks ago (Waikiki Beach-style), complete with a jacuzzi, palm trees, powerful spotlights to replicate the sun...and about a couple of tons of sand on the floor. Too bad it was a slow night for them...(What I heard.)

Comment

• classicdude
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Apr 2004

Anybody got any good everclear recipes? I got done takin' the paint of my car and I still got me half a bottle left over......

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Wazzuupp...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                          "Sniper"... How fitting. I was the best shot from my army crew.
                          Right on bro! ... that's kick ass indeed ... talented mo' fo' you are ...

You got the gift son ...

slides the house their drinks ...

salute!

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Sup Allykitten!? ...

I see you lurking n' shit ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

everclear recipes

Dude, your rothismn kills me ...

It makes total sense now and I'm wondering where dave said it ...

Welcome to the boards hoss!

*rookie salute*

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
                                You got the gift son ...
                                Now there's a line I've heard a zillion times...

Man, applying to those conservatoires is hard. And they're a bit suspicious towards VH. You should've seen the look on their faces when they read my application form, especially the part where I'd written that I'd play "Hot For Teacher".

Jazz-ed up fucks... the mofo's even stopped me halfway through the solo...

Comment

Working...