X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Oh yeah the auditon ...

Sucks when everyone isn't on the same page or is looking for something else no matter how good you are ...

been there and done it broham ...

But ... whutcha going to do? ...

*slides yote the usual*
    *last pulls from the bud tap*

Thanks ally, you really know how to chime in don'tcha? ...

kidding ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Coyote
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
      Oh yeah the auditon ...

Sucks when everyone isn't on the same page or is looking for something else no matter how good you are ...

been there and done it broham ...

But ... whutcha going to do? ...
      Well, the way I see it I got two choices: Roll with it or stick to my guns.
      Either transmodify my musical senses to mainly (or only) jazz, or just keep pumpin' out the jams, much to the chagrin of those jazz-nazis.

And yeah, it sucks when, for example, you'd done your best, most combustible, 200mph version of "Eruption" and all they can say is "not bad kid, but we're looking for someone a bit more relaxed. You're a bit too hyper for OUR needs."
      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

How're you on this fine Sunday-evening, Ally?
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I must be doin' something wrong here... :confused:

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes

Thanks ally, you really know how to chime in don'tcha? ...

kidding ...

Originally posted by Coyote
            I must be doin' something wrong here... :confused:
            Sorry guys! *hangs head*

Finals week is upon us. I got a couple of papers to do and I keep coming by, clicking a thread, and then going back to Word to type.

Almost done though. Just hafta do the papers for tomorrow and then for tuesday I hafta do advertizing, which is just playing with photoshop.

Then no more school til september and I get to go on a vaca with the boyfriend. Whoo Yay!
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Hey, I didn't know ya had ACTUAL work to do...

On a different note:
              Man, jazz sucks ass... I have to practice this tune, which sounds like a reject from a 40's Disney-movie, for the 17th. (3rd audition's then)

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                Then no more school til september and I get to go on a vaca with the boyfriend. Whoo Yay!
                So where ya goin'? Bali? Waikiki? The Jersey turnpike?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

nawh, gonna go meet his parents n stuff like that. Nothing too great, but we get some along time together which is a huuuuuuuuuge plus.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Always is... Hope it turns out great for you two.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Just got to make sure I keep my maternal parental unit happy cuz if I piss her off, she won't let me go. grrrr

She hasn't even really given us a definately go-ahead for the trip, but I'm 20 years old. There comes a time when the birdie needs to leave the nest.

Now is such a time. For a variety of reasons...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                        Just got to make sure I keep my maternal parental unit happy cuz if I piss her off, she won't let me go. grrrr
                        Ah yes, the classic "you scratch my back, and I might scratch yours"-situtation. Been there too many times...

She hasn't even really given us a definately go-ahead for the trip, but I'm 20 years old. There comes a time when the birdie needs to leave the nest.

Now is such a time. For a variety of reasons...
                        Well, who wants to be Pink from "The Wall"?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote

Well, who wants to be Pink from "The Wall"?
                          huh? :confused:
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Ya know, the main character from "The Wall" (whose name is Pink Floyd). (that Pink Floyd album/movie)

Pink's a rock star, who has all these traumas. One of those traumas is his fathers taking a bullet in WW2, when he was a little kid. Resulting from that his mother becomes über-protective, basically not allowing little Pink to spread his wings, which in turn creates another trauma in Pinks adulthood when finds out his wife is cheating on him. All of these bad experiences are "another brick in the wall". At some point of the album/movie he's in a catatonic state...umm...

Ah fuck it, I can't remember all of it. I have an article on this album somewhere, I'll send an edited version of it to ya some day as a PM...

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

See ya later, A...

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

check this out dr. love!

Comment

Working...