• Show
Clear All
  • Coyote
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
    Van Halen's most underrated song IMO.
    Ditto.
    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

only one more class to go and my final day of classes is over with! Unfortunately, that class is at 6 and it's only 12:15.

Stil have half of this project to do, so I'll be in and out. After today I only have a Chem test on friday and then my PR class the Wed after that. Then who yay! Summer vaca with the boyfriend, then summer work for a bit, and then summer internship at the RNC when they come in Aug.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
        only one more class to go and my final day of classes is over with! Unfortunately, that class is at 6 and it's only 12:15.

Stil have half of this project to do, so I'll be in and out. After today I only have a Chem test on friday and then my PR class the Wed after that. Then who yay! Summer vaca with the boyfriend, then summer work for a bit, and then summer internship at the RNC when they come in Aug.
        Good for you, Ally.
        (WTF is the RNC?)
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

republican national convention. It comes to town this summer. It'll look great on my resume seeing how i want to go into political media.

grr --i got to write a press release, which I'm stumped on and this cover letter thingie that has company info and marketing strategies and all that. I could do that a whole lot easier if I really understood what it was. I had to email the prof to find out what the thing was and he didnt' do a good job at explaing it

and double grr -- since i have this huge gap, I hafta do the work in school. The kids next to me, left over from my web page design class, is listening ot his headphones REALLY loudly and randomly looking at what I'm doing. I hate being watched; makes it harder for me to work.

GRR

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            republican national convention. It comes to town this summer. It'll look great on my resume seeing how i want to go into political media.

grr --i got to write a press release, which I'm stumped on and this cover letter thingie that has company info and marketing strategies and all that. I could do that a whole lot easier if I really understood what it was. I had to email the prof to find out what the thing was and he didnt' do a good job at explaing it
            Which just goes to show that the students are usually a lot smarter than the tutors.

and double grr -- since i have this huge gap, I hafta do the work in school. The kids next to me, left over from my web page design class, is listening ot his headphones REALLY loudly and randomly looking at what I'm doing. I hate being watched; makes it harder for me to work.
            So? Look, just do the same thing those guys do (the headphones part that is), and ignore them.

GRR

And stop snappin' at me, or I'll break out the whip!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

the closed the lab i was in cuz there was another class coming in. I moved to the honors lounge here where all my friends are. I told them all Im' buzy and to bug off, but of course they don't.

I usually don't do work with headphones on cuz I need to focus when I work.

*sigh* I'm staring at a blank page and I'm starting to panic, which is not good. Teaches me for procrastination.

And you wouldn't bring out the whip cuz you know I'd like that too much.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Procrastination's waaay too familiar with yours truly. Many adventures have been missed because of that...

And who said anything 'bout a leather whip?

You do know what I could do with these?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Strawberries! Do you know how much I love them?!
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Well, if my guessing's good today, as much as I do. ("Let me count the ways...")

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

oh baby
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

You know that I know that you know that I know what you like.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Did did you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that i know that you know that i know ways to make you giggle to glee?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Yes, but did you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you that I know that you know that I know *gasp* that you know that I know that you know that I know that you that I know that you know that I know that *pauses for drink* that you know that I know that you know that I know that... this is pretty silly?:p

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

who here claimed to be serious? :p
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I dunno. Somebody has mentioned the word, but...

Comment

Working...