X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Iron freagin maiden? ...

Never was a fan ... cept for "run to the hills" ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

*passes the fuck out*

Later days better lays ...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
        "run to the hills" ...

lol. I love that song. tis my theme song. My father upon my birht nicknamed me Hils, and thus I sing it Run to the me
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

See, what scares me about all of this is that my dad is keeping pretty cool...and quiet. You'd think that he and not my mother would be the one putting his foot down. But, ah, mom's the Catholic and dad's the Congregationalist. It probably all boils down to that.

I wonder what was worse for her parents -- the kid out of wedlock or the divorce. Catholics aren't too keen on either.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

HOW ABOUT SUPPORTING THEIR GRANDKIDS WHEN THE DAD IS SPENDING ALL HIS FASTFOOT COOKS' PAY ON MARIJUANA, BEER AND YOUNG DUMB BROADS?

ISNT THAT FUCKED UP ENOUGH FOR CATHOLICS TO COMMAND JESUS TO THROW THE SWITCH ON GOD AND SAY HEY, HE'S FUCKING UP LETS THROW HIS PANCREAS OUTTA WHACK AND CAUSE HIM DIABETES

OR A STROKE.. LETS THROW A TINY COSMIC RAY INTO HIS BRAIN AND MAKE HALF HIS BODY GO LIMP AND NUMB - THAT WILL HUMBLE HIS DOPE SMOKE A LITTLE BIT

MAYBE SAYS JESUS, WE'LL ALLOW SOME AIDS JUICE OR HERPES TO DRIBBLE UP HIS ASS OF A TOILET SEAT

OR OFF ONE OF THOSE STUPID YOUNG BITCHES THAT ARE DISTRACTING HIM FROM BEING A RESPONSIBLE FATHER

THE KIDS PROBABLY BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM - EYES WHY NOT FIND A .45 FOR YOUR FOREHEAD AND JUST SAVE ITT THE TROUBLE IN TRAINING YOU THE OTHER HALF OF WHAT YOURE GONNA FORGET HALF OF ANYWAYS

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Buwahaha!!!

Dude Chimp, you forgot to uncheck your caps! Dumbass ...

Oh was that ON purpose like you think you have anything meaningfull to say? ...

No way man, you're like a dime a dozen when it comes to spammers ...

Originality is where it's at ... you have NONE whatsoever and have seen many of your kind before you who would OWN you in a second ...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

is it so hard to ask for one peaceful thread *sigh*
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                  is it so hard to ask for one peaceful thread *sigh*
                  Well, what do you expect? 'Tis the summer rolling into town, and all the freaks, spammers, etc. are starting to crawl out from their hibernating-holes. (Please, no spamming because of this post. Thank you. :P )

("Run to the yous..." LMAO... )
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Heya hun! Drinks on me.

Sorry I've not been on lately. The site didn't want to work for me
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

No worries Kitten, it didn't want to work for any of us uncluding one webmaster in Risin' who couldn't even get in to fix it ...

*pull from the Bud tap*

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Another day, another audition. Went better than last time... Didn't freeze up at the start of the designated song. Was also a good chance to show off my Tokai.

JD & coke, por favor.
                        Last edited by Coyote; 05-17-2004, 10:09 AM.
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

*slides sexy Coyote his drink*

Came home from band practice. My old high school band. Yeah, I'm not that cool :p Had to teach the lil kiddies how to play the crash cymbals. Ah, youth.

On the way there saw this cute poem on the side of a bar. Thought of you guys. It said:

The only thing we have to fear is running out of beer
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            *slides sexy Coyote his drink*
                            You know, you really are a doll.

Came home from band practice. My old high school band. Yeah, I'm not that cool :p Had to teach the lil kiddies how to play the crash cymbals. Ah, youth.
                            I had this great aforism 'bout youth tumblin' in my head a second ago... Ah, screw it. I'm gettin' too old to remember anything anymore... :p

On the way there saw this cute poem on the side of a bar. Thought of you guys. It said:

The only thing we have to fear is running out of beer
                            I don't know 'bout the rest of you, but when we run out of whiskey (or any other hard liquor), THAT'S when I'll start fearing.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Whaddaya know? I'm a commando now. Whoop-de-doo.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Oh, Coyote, I'm all antsy cuz there's Amaretto downstairs and my father closed it so tight htat I can't open it!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...