Sniper
    • Jun 2004

I'm off guys...have a good one.
    Go home the Earth is full....

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Saturday afternoon,time for a drink or two,where's the barman?
      Last edited by Dan; 10-08-2004, 09:35 PM.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Dan
        Saturday afternoon,time for a drink or two,where's the barman?
        or bar WOMAN?

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          or bar WOMAN?
          Sorry or Barwoman.How rude.
          what are you having lms2?
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

has anyone tried Sam Adams Cherry Wheat? I am not too much into the fruity beer thing, but this shit is good!
            “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• lms2

No, I can't say that I have tried it. A fruity beer. Maybe I will try one.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

I had it at a country fair thingy I went to and liked it. I don't like the blueberry beers, especially the ones that have have whole blueberries floating in it. Blech.

Cider Jack is good, kinda appley.
                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• lms2

Interesting. I just am not much of a drinker, but I think I will fall off the wagon today. Of them all, which should I try... better give me the top three, Kansas liquor stores are not known for variety!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

Interesting. I just am not much of a drinker, but I think I will fall off the wagon today. Of them all, which should I try... better give me the top three, Kansas liquor stores are not known for variety!
                    I love Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout. I also like Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. The Cider Jack is good. I like Guinness. Or if Dark beer is not your thing Amstel Light.

You might like the blueberry ones. I can not think of a brand other than Wachusett but I think they are a local microbrew here.

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2004

I'm out lms, catch you later.

Comment

• lms2

Blueberry is not my thing. The Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout... that one is fruity?

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2004

Blueberry is not my thing. The Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout... that one is fruity?
                          No, more chocolatey-ish.

Comment

• lms2

Excellent. Now chocolate IS my thing!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Me too. For me, the deadly combo is chocolate and peanut butter. Last night I had a sundae with dark chocoalte icecream and a warm peanut butter sauce.

And whipped cream.

Comment

• lms2

Yummy. For me, its just plain chocolate... Chocolate ice cream, hot fudge topping, and chocolate whipped cream! (and if I have been really good, all of that on top of a nice warm brownie...)

Comment

Working...