Gonna be out of commission for a few days....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It's never easy, man, when a loved one "breaks on through to the other side." Best wishes and hope you weather the storm gallantly and well...

Comment

• VanHalener
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Very sorry to hear about your loss.
      ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Karloff?

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Thrills, that gave me a much-needed belly laugh.

I have the best net-friends anyone could ask for here at Roth Army.

Is it any wonder I have been here as long as I have?

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

At least my head feels normal again. Severe emotional shock can sometimes produce effects not unlike a concussion.
          Have probably slept 18 hours each day since Monday. Slept all night last night, got up for a couple of hours this morning. Went back to bed. Woke up about 4 this afternoon, and I finally felt clear-headed again.

Now if my employment situation can do a turn-around, perhaps 2012 might be a great year after all.

Am spending Turkey Day wif the fambly. Am helping my Mom with getting all the "business" side of things taken care of. Notifying appropriate financial and government agencies, etc.

Fortunately (I guess), Dad had almost no assets. Not like I am having to deal with some mighty business empire with armies of lawyers.

Will check in later.

You guys rule.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Hardrock, I feel both sad, as I discover this thread, and glad that you're feeling better.

I don't know what you are getting through by now, I guess I will someday unless I pass away
            before my own dad, but I can kind of imagine... and it's overwhelming.

I'm with you and wish you to keep strong enough, for this is something to live with, unfortunately.

I've known you through your posts and threads for a few years now, and I like the person who wrote
            them a damn lot - your intersts, the way you deal with things, your humor... and your daddy sure is
            somewhere behind this. May he rest in peace. Keep him inside you as much as you can (this is surely
            how our dads are immortal IMO).

Vivat Hardrock! You're a great dude!
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

just noticed this, all the best from downunder hr. as many have said, the fond memories and laughs shared keep the loved ones alive in our hearts forever. cheers bud.

Comment

Working...