Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

And a bow......

Can't forget the big red bow......

Sheeesh, chicks.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Every cat I have been friends with would not tolerate that, lol. And I marvel at dogs who allow their parents to put hats, sunglasses, etc. on them. Both dogs I have owned in my life would not tolerate such a thing either.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

The ONLY thing I ever dress the dogs up for is the St. PAtrick's Day parade so the little kids can oooh and ahhhh over them as we march. They get cool bandanas and (don't hate me) they wear little top hats. You can't put the hats on them until we start walking or they'll take 'em off in an instant. So how do we get them to do it? Easy, we promise them beer.

Oh dear.

Comment

• aesop_2012

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
          The ONLY thing I ever dress the dogs up for is the St. PAtrick's Day parade so the little kids can oooh and ahhhh over them as we march. They get cool bandanas and (don't hate me) they wear little top hats. You can't put the hats on them until we start walking or they'll take 'em off in an instant. So how do we get them to do it? Easy, we promise them beer.
          Hell, I'd do it for a beer. Well, maybe a 12 pack. Of Yuengling Black & Tan.

Oh shit, i just realized that also means I'd be on a leash. Well, there's a 1st for everything!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Mmmmmm...

Cat. It's what's for dinner!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...