Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

If you've never seen this show you have to check it out. New episodes drop on the 8th I believe. GUNDERSON!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Caught!

Haha. The look of terror one has when her son catches her "in the act"...with his boss.

Judy CAUGHT!.JPG
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Episode 9:

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• loucap81
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2012

Very nice, the rap song in the middle was very funny.

Perhaps this isn't the desired reaction but at this point I feel bad for Glen. He seems to be a tortured soul both literally and figuratively with no support system.

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by loucap81
            Very nice, the rap song in the middle was very funny.

Perhaps this isn't the desired reaction but at this point I feel bad for Glen. He seems to be a tortured soul both literally and figuratively with no support system.
            You're going to love the resolution in the final episode. They have all the videos at www.gunderson.tv

Comment

Working...