"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wiseguy
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
    it's been worse...

awww.....I miss those days.
    Stay frosty now.
    Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
      No negatives - I want Ed and the boys to play for as long as possible. I don't piss on the parade. That's Sammy.

This is a celebration people. Let's enjoy the incredible ride - I have a feeling this is what we'll be telling our grandkids about. And how lucky are we to get to see the emergence of a groundbreaking, earth-shattering band not once, but twice? Unreal. You won't find a more positive person than me right now. Walking on fucking sunshine!
      I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Nice.
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

Originally posted by Zing!
          Nice.
          It's a time to feel good.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-05-2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: We had a long negative season...this is one of those times to feel good.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2009

I want to take this time to apologize to my beloved Army.

I have had a few drinks and kind of got a hair in my ass.....so I went to the links to see how long it would take them to ban me. 9 posts. It was juvenile, I know, but I couldn't contain myself. I realize that the boys are above shit talking. I, however, am not.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

Sammy wears a t-shirt when he goes swimming because of his man-boobs.

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

"I had a solo career before Van Halen. My fan base filtered through Van Halen with me and came right on out the other side with me."
                - Sammy Hagar

"I had written lyrics to a song called The Silent Extreme, which Alex later renamed Humans Being."
                - Sammy Hagar

"I looked at Mick Jagger and Keith Richards and the boys up there thinking, I want to be that."
                - Sammy Hagar

"I would like to enlighten people."
                - Sammy Hagar

"In Van Halen there were moments, like in some of the ballads, I put my heart and soul into those records. Those lyrics when I sang 'em, I gave myself goosebumps."
                - Sammy Hagar

"It's hard to say this about a guy like Eddie Van Halen, one of the greatest guitar players who ever lived, but he's really limited to a style and they're locked into it."
                - Sammy Hagar

"We needed time off from each other after our last tour because there was a lot of personal stuff we had to take care of. Eddie needed hip replacement surgery. Al needed his back worked on. And I was going to have a baby."
                - Sammy Hagar
                Last edited by Yount; 02-05-2012, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2009

Wow. They said I was going to be banned and yet I'm still going. I have not mentioned the Army at all. It may or may not be important, I just wanted to let you know. I have a drinking problem.

Comment

• Yount
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder
                    I have a drinking problem.
                    I used to have a drinking problem, but now I have enough money.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2009

Ok, so it took 13 posts. They sure took their sweet time.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ok, so it took 13 posts. They sure took their sweet time.
                        Keep at it JJ. I still crack up to myself thinking of your Facebook post. Job well done!

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

I want to take this time to apologize to my beloved Army.

I have had a few drinks and kind of got a hair in my ass.....so I went to the links to see how long it would take them to ban me. 9 posts. It was juvenile, I know, but I couldn't contain myself. I realize that the boys are above shit talking. I, however, am not.

You know what? Fuck those guys. I know we are in some new album mind clouding happy fuzzy friendly time with them because they were part of Cafe Wha? & Henson Studios with us and everyone got along thick as thieves. And they are for the most part lavishing praise on the new album.

Still though. Fuck them. All the shit they've said about Dave over the years isn't erased so simply in my mind. Again, fuck them.
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Julius
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            You know what? Fuck those guys. I know we are in some new album mind clouding happy fuzzy friendly time with them because they were part of Cafe Wha? & Henson Studios with us and everyone got along thick as thieves. And they are for the most part lavishing praise on the new album.

Still though. Fuck them. All the shit they've said about Dave over the years isn't erased so simply in my mind. Again, fuck them.
                            Right arm.

I've found that any posts critical of Brent and his lot have been promptly removed without explaination. Most notably my posts in the secret gig thread.

Whatever. Fuck that guy and the clown car he rode in.

Comment

• Julius
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Wow. They said I was going to be banned and yet I'm still going. I have not mentioned the Army at all. It may or may not be important, I just wanted to let you know. I have a drinking problem.
                              I have a working problem that interferes with my drinking job.

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                it's been worse...

Brethren and Sistren,

You have NO TASTE™©® whatsoever if you can't appreciate a grown man wearing a BEDAZZLED ONESIE™©®!!!!

That is all.

Icon™©®
                                An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...