"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I Wear One.
    Last edited by Dan; 02-05-2012, 02:52 AM. Reason: It's 2012 Live Alittle
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

the Chickenwho? "talk abut it"-number on facebook is down to 2.500...while =VH= is up to 81.000...you set the bars sam...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
        Brethren and Sistren,

You have NO TASTE™©® whatsoever if you can't appreciate a grown man wearing a BEDAZZLED ONESIE™©®!!!!

That is all.

Icon™©®
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I see even more shit today from this idiot. The coin hasnt dropped yet that his
          actual fans are having an "awakening" and full realization how flaky this
          guys figures and shit talking have been over the years.

He obviously wants to continue the "hate" where everyone with half a brain
          can see Eddie has clawed his way out of a mountain of demons, and Dave
          is back in full flight pushing Edward to those dizzy heights, as Eddie does to Dave.

Hagar knows the truth, but is too chickenshit to give dues where dues are deserved.
          Fortunately he's become so pathetic about all of this, many of his diehards are
          questioning their support for him. I love it, its a self perpetuating destruction in progress !
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
            I see even more shit today from this idiot. The coin hasnt dropped yet that his
            actual fans are having an "awakening" and full realization how flaky this
            guys figures and shit talking have been over the years.

He obviously wants to continue the "hate" where everyone with half a brain
            can see Eddie has clawed his way out of a mountain of demons, and Dave
            is back in full flight pushing Edward to those dizzy heights, as Eddie does to Dave.

Hagar knows the truth, but is too chickenshit to give dues where dues are deserved.
            Fortunately he's become so pathetic about all of this, many of his diehards are
            questioning their support for him. I love it, its a self perpetuating destruction in progress !
            and he will never get it...that's the fun part for me...he will sit there in deep bitterness and think "man, I got it all...made millions, gold records, platinum records, I am in the RNRHOF, sing better, write better songs, have a better band...and they ask for VH with that clown singing...this is not fair..."

once again, Sam...say you don't care if VH has the biggest album of the year...say it like you mean it...
            Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
              and he will never get it...that's the fun part for me...he will sit there in deep bitterness and think "man, I got it all...made millions, gold records, platinum records, I am in the RNRHOF, sing better, write better songs, have a better band...and they ask for VH with that clown singing...this is not fair..."

once again, Sam...say you don't care if VH has the biggest album of the year...say it like you mean it...
              Its a total WIN-WIN.

If he admits the truth - WIN !
              If he keeps up the denial- WIN !

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Yount
                Commando
                • Jan 2012

You're right! Sam see's Van Halen running up ahead. Puffing hard, he resigns: "Fuck Van Halen!"

Piss on your legacy for all I care.

If he wasn't so fucking stupid, he'd realize that by spreading the good word of Van Halen, he'd be doing himself a favour. New (unwitting) Van Halen fans will probably go back to the classic 6 albums, but some will go further, even if only out of curiosity.

It's as clear as day - Sam himself doesn't rate his contribution to Van Halen. Therefore the bitter media swipes.
                Last edited by Yount; 02-05-2012, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Its a total WIN-WIN.

If he admits the truth - WIN !
                  If he keeps up the denial- WIN !

Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Yount
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2012

keeps up the denial
                    Exactly!

This sort of backlash could totally shoot his confidence to the point where he retreats from the music industry and goes into hiding for 5-10 years.

Imagine 5 years of no Sammy?

(John Lennon lost lyric)

Comment

• Panamark
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

As much as I hate Hagar, I really thought he would give them props
                      to make himself "appear" as a class act.

He keeps diggin that hole deeper and deeper. I actually think MA will
                      give this a positive, and that will mean even more worlds imploding !

This could in all reality be the end of Chickenshit, at least, if not
                      Sammy's total credibility (for those that actually saw some ?)
                      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

This could in all reality be the end of Chickenshit, at least, if not
                        Sammy's total credibility (for those that actually saw some ?)
                        my thoughts exactly!!! his facebook site is totally going down now...even the most loyal fans (whatever their social problems might be) seem to feel ashamed for him...
                        Roth Army Icon

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

and Mark...the words "Hagar" and "class act" go together like north and south-korea
                          Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Panamark
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                            my thoughts exactly!!! his facebook site is totally going down now...even the most loyal fans (whatever their social problems might be) seem to feel ashamed for him...
                            This is a pleasant "added bonus" that comes with the album release.
                            As worthy as the additional DVD
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

This is a pleasant "added bonus" that comes with the album release.
                              As worthy as the additional DVD
                              but what do our friends from the US know about it
                              Roth Army Icon

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                Always with them negative waves Zing!

All you need to do is drink some wine, eat some cheese, and get some rays and those negative waves go bye bye.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...