"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carmine
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

Look...After watching the video that Mewisemagic put up of him the other night on That Metal Show, all I will say is this: Fuck You, Hagar!

You are the most bitter, whiny, motherfucking pussy alive. You were given a seat in the greatest rock band of all time...and although I personally think you fucking sucked while you were in VH...I'll give credit for your years riding along in the House that Roth built...

to listen to you now makes me fucking sick...the shit you pulled slagging on Wolfgang is beyond disgusting. You're 60 fucking years old...you're in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen, you piece of shit...yet, you dog them every chance you get? Why is it that you only talk about VH when someone puts a mic in your face? I'll tell you....NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU, CHICKENFOOT or ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO VAN HALEN AND YOU CANT ADMIT IT!

Shut your goddamn mouth, grow the fuck up and stop ripping on the band that made your career for you. Without your time in Van Halen...you'd be about as relevant in the history of rock and roll as Adam fucking Ant...

now, fuck off...

Comment

• Yount
      Commando
      • Jan 2012

If I had gone into Van Halen following Roth,
      I'd have just tried to imitate Dave.
      You can't sing more Van Halen than Davestyle.
      That's stupid!
      But Sammy tried. And under a false band/brand name. Bastard got rich on Roth AND while pissing on his legacy (Roth bashings, chart position comparisons while delivering overall regressive music.)
      I would have demanded the band change name if I were singer. Fresh start.
      Sammy you asked for it. Now you're compared to Roth and you ain't the people's choice!

Comment

• Yount
        Commando
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
        You are the most bitter, whiny, motherfucking pussy alive. You were given a seat in the greatest rock band of all time...and although I personally think you fucking sucked while you were in VH...I'll give credit for your years riding along in the House that Roth built...

to listen to you now makes me fucking sick...the shit you pulled slagging on Wolfgang is beyond disgusting. You're 60 fucking years old...you're in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen, you piece of shit...yet, you dog them every chance you get? Why is it that you only talk about VH when someone puts a mic in your face? I'll tell you....NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU, CHICKENFOOT or ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO UNLESS IT PERTAINS TO VAN HALEN AND YOU CANT ADMIT IT!

Shut your goddamn mouth, grow the fuck up and stop ripping on the band that made your career for you. Without your time in Van Halen...you'd be about as relevant in the history of rock and roll as Adam fucking Ant...

now, fuck off...
        what he said

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Fuck You, Hagar!

You are the most bitter, whiny, motherfucking pussy alive.

I don't know man. You haven't seen me before I get my morning caffeine & nicotine fixes.

*I really should wear a nicotine patch when I sleep so I don't wake up a prick every morning. But they give me weird dreams. Do they have caffeine patches?
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Without your time in Van Halen...you'd be about as relevant in the history of rock and roll as Adam fucking Ant...

now, fuck off...

That's fucking funny right there. I remember Adam Ant....barely.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Wait. Sammy said

Hagar said he hears that "these guys don't talk to each other."

"They go into the studio two different times. That's why it took so long," Hagar said, adding with a laugh

Umm Sam? Didn't you have to have separate airplanes & shit on the 2004 tour? Why was it okay back then? Wouldn't have anything to do with money now would it? You fucking money grubbing sack of shit you. I hate you.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

'OL Spambot just makes me laugh these days.....

DAVID LEE ROTH is back in VAN HALEN & they put out a KICK ASS cd...best stuff in 3 decades.....

He's just a bitter old hack...the luckiest guy at the party & he knows it...oh so well....just trying to grab another few minutes & as much money as possible.....

Things that he says that make me laugh:

1.) ANY criticism of VH..."They record at different studios..." Um, Spambot....so did you...and you talk aboot the GREAT material you recorded in VH....sour grapes at their best right there...

2.)How "great" and "tight" CHICKENSHIT is....they've got a DIFFERENT drummer....couldn't wait for CHAD....had to hit the road & TRY and make some cash....or the 2,000 people a night they're lucky to play to forget aboot 'um........"Tight"?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Kenny is a KICK-ASS drummer....but you already changed the lineup....its NOT the same band...different groove, different vibe.....

3.) CHICKENSHIT.......I had not heard ANYTHING by them until I went & looked it up online...NEVER on the radio....and its WARMED-OVER VAN HAGGIS......same midtempo groove.....WORST lyrics in the history of music..."Soap on a Rope"?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?! Its 2012 you FUCKING MORON!!! Find a new angle....this guy is the worst songwriter to ever hit the top 40!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  Umm Sam? Didn't you have to have separate airplanes & shit on the 2004 tour? Why was it okay back then? Wouldn't have anything to do with money now would it? You fucking money grubbing sack of shit you. I hate you.
                  According to the imbecile, EVH was in such bad shape that he (VH) was continually intoxicated on something or other, then at one point attempted to punch out a window on the plane the band was using. Rather than halt the tour and get the guitarist some obviously needed medical/psych care, Hagar and Anthony simply got on another plane in order to continue.

Pretty much says all you need to know about character, right there.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Wow... I just don't get it.
                    I saw a blurb on blabbermouth about a Chickenshit tour and wanted to look at the venues they were playing.
                    Then at the bottom of the article is a tour poster kinda thing and the second line of the poster is 'Everybody Wants Some Strange...'
                    Why would they do that?
                    Beyond lame, IMO.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                      Wow... I just don't get it.
                      I saw a blurb on blabbermouth about a Chickenshit tour and wanted to look at the venues they were playing.
                      Then at the bottom of the article is a tour poster kinda thing and the second line of the poster is 'Everybody Wants Some Strange...'
                      Why would they do that?
                      Beyond lame, IMO.
                      Apparently, it's one of the lines from the "Different Devil" single. The term "lyrical felony" was used by a Blabbermouth poster describing the song, and that pretty much sums it up.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Yount
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2012

From Chickenbits facebook wall - Roadie Rick Rubin Readily Receives Award.

"how about that Van Halen album!!"

"did he eat MA?"

"Thats about the only guy in the Chickenfoot camp that will be winning any awards. The roadie."

LOL

Comment

• evil_lil
                          Groupie
                          • Dec 2007

Someone should tell him that a chubby guy in his sixties, wearing pajamas and singing about his dick is just plain creepy.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Apparently, it's one of the lines from the "Different Devil" single.
                            I feel good about not knowing that

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

More idiocy from Sambo in the latest Metal Hammer issue;
                              "I have had so many fans, couples, guys offering me his old lady, right in front of her, saying 'Dude, do you want to fuck my wife?' I couldn't do that, it's so fucking weird and it's happened so many times."

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                                I feel good about not knowing that
                                I love Google. A million and one disposable facts per day, and I can forget everything I've learned that afternoon with some good vodka and cable tv.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...