Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Watch out or you will earn "Full of Shit Member Status." (Bill)

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Yes the rumors are true.........Ed and Sam used to have little private "sessions" at 5150. I looked the other way though, cuz then he couldnt bother me while I was pleasuring myself to my Dave picture collection......Ah, god bless the 'net!"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

"Katy do you know what a sense of humor is? Actually, do you know what a shower is?!"

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Wow, stand back everyone........Val's on the rag and taking no prisoners!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Here's a recent pic of Katydid, courtesy of our good friend AlinChainz........wow quite the looker!

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

That looks more like a air brushed self portraint Bill...

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

God, I love you people. Felt like I was a kid again last night. Even if I get foster kids I won't stop loving my 40 yr. old kids around cheer. After all I've been bethrothed to THE WALL for over a year now.

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

PHD in Hypocrisy

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                  Katy~ Your dissin my boys...

What happened to:

Do unto others
                  Forgive us our tresspassers
                  Love thy neighbor

The same thing could be asked of you, too. Nobody's a saint here, but you are so full of negativity and bile that you'd be a candidate for an exorcism.

Do you teach your kids that vile, putrid knowledge? Shame on you if you do.
                  "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                    God, I love you people. Felt like I was a kid again last night. Even if I get foster kids I won't stop loving my 40 yr. old kids around cheer. After all I've been bethrothed to THE WALL for over a year now.
                    1. Too bad no one here can stand you. I have never seen a person take every negative post made towards you, and then delude themselves into thinking it's friendship. You really crave attention of any kind. I bet there are over a 1000 posts in that year telling you to get lost forever.

2. I'm not 40.

3. Pete was not sticking up for you, quite the opposite in fact. You understand nothing.

4. You have obviously learned a new word, betrothed. Too bad you spelled it wrong. That 150+ IQ never fails you, does it.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2004

This is a stupid thread.

How about Roth Army Forums Behind the hypocrisy.

I got BANNED for bullshit.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Katy...

Are you a Van Halen Fan of any kind? Because this is a board full of Rothtards and Halenites of one sort or the other. If you ave no knowlede of that then you really have no idea what kind of people your dealing with. You have seen first hand that it's a hard place to dwell. I think it was really cool for you to stick up for me the way you did and I thank you for it, Truely... But did you ever think that maybe you just don't fit in here?

Your friend
                        Fab~

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: PHD in Hypocrisy

Originally posted by Switch84
                          The same thing could be asked of you, too. Nobody's a saint here, but you are so full of negativity and bile that you'd be a candidate for an exorcism.

Do you teach your kids that vile, putrid knowledge? Shame on you if you do.
                          Ok, I'll bite...

I never act out against anyone unless they act out against me first. I ALWAYS give a person the benefit of the doubt and believe they are good until they prove otherwise. I am not above apologizing to someone when I have done them wrong. I have apologized to every person that I have done wrong at these sites whether I provoked the situation or not AND whether or not they apologized to me... I forgive anyone when asked for forgiveness...ONCE! (Leonardo Hellraiser or whoever you are) and I am a firm believer in Karma... What goes around comes around...

As for my child I try pave him for the path, not the path for him. It's a ruthless world and he will be ready for it!

Now, let's guit littering up Sarges board with this bullshit shall we?

Comment

• Katydid
                            I am a Giant CUNT
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                            1. Too bad no one here can stand you. I have never seen a person take every negative post made towards you, and then delude themselves into thinking it's friendship. You really crave attention of any kind. I bet there are over a 1000 posts in that year telling you to get lost forever.

"Isn't that what people are supposed to do in this world? Take the negatives and try to turn them into positives?" "Aren't we supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves? Aren't we supposed to turn our enemies into friends? Otherwise what profits us liking only the people who like us? When we could have twice as many friends by making our enemies into friends."

2. I'm not 40.

3. Pete was not sticking up for you, quite the opposite in fact. You understand nothing.

"Hey, I was sticking up for PETE, even if he wouldn't return the favor"

4. You have obviously learned a new word, betrothed. Too bad you spelled it wrong. That 150+ IQ never fails you, does it.
                            " It's kind of hard to fly with the eagles when you have to deal with turkeys every day."

ANYWAY GOD TOLD ME IN A DREAM THAT (SHALL I POST YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS?) AL IN CHAINS WAS MY SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

" It's kind of hard to fly with the eagles when you have to deal with turkeys every day."

ANYWAY GOD TOLD ME IN A DREAM THAT (SHALL I POST YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS?) AL IN CHAINS WAS MY SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT.
                              I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

You have God's email address?? Can you ask him to send

me some naked Asian chicks?? Thanks!!

Oh yeah...no fat ones okay?

Comment

Working...