Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pete
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

So you think you're pretty credible do you?

In your opinion You are pretty stellar?

We need to rethink out stance.

Katy says Katy is cool.

Comment

• FilthyLilMouth

Originally posted by Katydid
      Also I've been celebate by choice since '97. I don't intend to marry again, so why screw around?
      But, do you masturbate regularly?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Cat~ Sorry about the Rothtrad thing. You are a RothHARD all the way!

Sesh~ Are you not getting the reaction from people that you want? Why do you keep asking people if they saw your detective work?
        They saw it... Your 15 mins are now over...

Katy~ Dont try and act like you stayed her out of concern for me sister! I played the nice card with you once and your ticket is now null and void. Kindly piss off!

AL~ Dont waste your time argueing witht his space cadet. Everyone here knows that you are a stellar human being!

Ally~ Looks like you need to ask for a raise! :p

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Nope not Scorpio.. But wouldn't astrology be against your religous beliefs? Some one PAD the "WALLs"... We got us a nutcase on our hands...
          uh..that's two nutcases. you forgot to include yourself.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TLR
            For starters, I am relatively new to this site and originally got interested in it because it was advertised as a DAVID LEE ROTH website. Imagine that...I wanted to have a 'membership' because it was a website supposedly dedicated to my favorite musical artist.

I still like the DLR-related parts of it, but I have to wade through a waist-high cesspool of sludge just to arrive at what I thought was the core of this site. It's exhausting and annoying, to say the least.

I am not looking to engage in verbal warfare with anyone else over this subject. Some of you feel the way you do for whatever reason you have. You have a certain perception of 'things' and for you, that perception is reality. For others, who are capable of thinking for themselves and forming an opinion on their own, that perception is NOT reality. I was always taught to judge someone/thing based on MY experiences with it/him/her.

Having said that, I have had somewhat limited contact with Fabulous Shadow, but she has done nothing to ME. Therefore, Fab, I won't buy into the 'attack with a pack' approach that is so popular in here right now.

Laugh if you want. Ridicule if you want. I honestly could not care less. It means little to me what your opinion of me is. I live in reality, not in a computer world.

I do not intend to solve the 'issue' with this post, but I do feel better because I said what was on my mind.

Enjoy...

EXcellent post. Couldn't agree more
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Catfish

Cat~ Sorry about the Rothtrad thing. You are a RothHARD all the way!

Sesh~ Are you not getting the reaction from people that you want? Why do you keep asking people if they saw your detective work?
              They saw it... Your 15 mins are now over...

Katy~ Dont try and act like you stayed her out of concern for me sister! I played the nice card with you once and your ticket is now null and void. Kindly piss off!

AL~ Dont waste your time argueing witht his space cadet. Everyone here knows that you are a stellar human being!

Ally~ Looks like you need to ask for a raise! :p
              Fab~ Have a jelly donut and relax.

Who's this Katy bible-thumping twat? She has fucked up a perfectly good TV show!

Comment

• TLR
                Head Fluffer
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                Disfunction Junction, what's your function...Then you must not be from around cheer...

Stay in the Wall for a year and let us test you.

Uhhhh....what?

Comment

• TLR
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by pete
                  I'm not dysfunctional either.

neither am I!
                  Ha! We (me, myself and I) find that to be funny.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I thought that was good thing after all I learned it HERE? NO? Sorry fellas (Minus Sesh) TRULEY... I love it here... You know that
                    2 years posting at VHLinks daily and you had never heard the insult Rothtard?

It's used every fucking day over there YOU BIG FAT LIAR!

You know something - it's not the constant PM'd or emailed death threats, the inane bipolar wittering, the hypocrisy of your posts or the bullying you do that pisses me off.

It's the fact you think that people are so fucking stupid they don't see you for what you are.

That's insulting.

Cheers!

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

look at these poor bastards...
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

really gotta feel for these kids...

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

war is hell.

Fab is worse.

Comment

• seenbad
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Seenbad......... you win.

I learned my place.

you, truly are special.

they even make a special bus for you.

can we let this thread die?

let's.....

ok?
                            You ever see the Indiana Jones the last crusade when they were trying to figure out which cup was the "REAL" Holy Grail? Drinking from the real one gave them eternal life and any of the 1000 fake ones would kill them instantly and without a second thought. The old caretaker Knight guy looks at the fucked up greedy dickhead after he drinks and says "You chose.....poorly" then the guy turned in to pretty much living hell and died. Jones took a modest, humble looking cup and drank from it, looked at the wise man who said "you chose....wisely".

Fuckin great call Pete.
                            sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Fuck him and his arrogance.

He respects no one.

not even you. (MAX)

think about it.
                              I was going to let all the other stuff slide, and will. Like I said, everybody gets fucked up and acts like a total idiot once in a while, but this can't go left unsaid.

Max is one of about 4-5 people on the internet that I DO care about personally. I consider him a good friend. I know you were fucked up, but that was a dumb ass thing to say or even suggest. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled fab bashing.
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You know when pete tried to flame me today http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...633#post137633 I was going to tell him to do a search of your posts here to see how to do it properly but then realised that all our battles don't exist any more because they were on the old server.

That's a damn shame.

It's also a damn shame the way a Links mod can run rings around a DlrArmy mod these days...

Cheers!

Comment

Working...