X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
    I swear. You gay guys are awsome for patching things up and mending shit. Nice work Dan. Again, I'm proud to have a gay friend. kewl dood.
    Seenbad my friend your so kind to me.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• lms2

ty

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          I may hurl
          Me too... I think this is supposed to make me jealous! LOL! It actually makes me sick! Rick and Max and lms2 oh and lets not forget Max's wife! I'll save the hot hot guys and gals for myself!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Dan
            Seenbad my friend your so kind to me.
            Dan, I actually think seen has a crush on you!

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

No, I just have a crush on the idea of having a gay friend like Dan. It proves my open mindedness and helps me to assimilate to this liberal minded society. Everybody should have a good fag for a buddy in casual aquaintance just so they can say, "Yeah, one of my super fag gay friends...yadda yadda". I think it's a requirement in some circles and proves your new millinium mindset. It's just good social ammo. I for one am proud to have a butt pirate buddy named Dan and I'm not afraid to admit it to all you close minded biggots!!.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                Me too... I think this is supposed to make me jealous! LOL! It actually makes me sick! Rick and Max and lms2 oh and lets not forget Max's wife! I'll save the hot hot guys and gals for myself!
                Excuse me...you've never seen my picture. But I certainly have seen yours. So, excuse me if I'm the one with a REAL right to hurl.

Fat bitch.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Damn, I should have had that beer with lms last night.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    Damn, I should have had that beer with lms last night.

lms is one sweet girl...
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

And she's into Roth ... boom.

We'll take all those ladies we can get.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, I just have a crush on the idea of having a gay friend like Dan. It proves my open mindedness and helps me to assimilate to this liberal minded society. Everybody should have a good fag for a buddy in casual aquaintance just so they can say, "Yeah, one of my super fag gay friends...yadda yadda". I think it's a requirement in some circles and proves your new millinium mindset. It's just good social ammo. I for one am proud to have a butt pirate buddy named Dan and I'm not afraid to admit it to all you close minded biggots!!.
                        Of course, you feel safe in saying so, because Dan's in New Zealand. If he were in Gresham, or Seaside, or Eugene (we both know he wouldn't be caught dead in Springfield) you probably wouldn't feel so comfortable with him
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                          LOL. I wonder if BT and Elvis know they are owned?
                          Being owned by a woman is ok here at the Army. In fact I insist on it.
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

No, I just have a crush on the idea of having a gay friend like Dan.

Ok, now I know all I need to know about you. I always pictured you as the "policeman wearing the thong" in the Villiage People. Am I close?
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Reverberator
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Aug 2004

Fak (c)
                              Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                              the chazzers are so lucky
                              so fortunate to be served by the dump messiah
                              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

man I hate alias's...

Comment

Working...