X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    Rikk,At the end of the day Fab Is a person your are a person and this is the internet,fuck,i don't agree of alot of things Fab has said but she still has an opinion here like it or not.
    Fab has done a couple of things for me.
    Are we here to talk about David lee roth or not,just because of her mixed views and other bullshit that fine but to carry on day in day out it's not intereting coming here anymore because of it.Also It's my choice to come here to read about the great David lee Roth
    Peace,Roth on.
    Dan
    It's not her mixed views!! It's her fucked-up, attacking behavior as a human being. It's all the enemies she's made and people she's hurt. There comes a point where you dislike a person like that. Then, when she's still running around craving attention, turning every thread into a thread about her with some stupid attack and "woe is me" bullshit, she's a trouble-maker that (in my opinion) should maybe be banned. Hell, I don't like banning. But everybody else has banned her. Should we truly be any different? This bitch has ruined something like six threads this week...they've all ended up about her.

I've had no problem with you. But if you like her and want to defend her, then that's your opinion. And I just think you should maybe realize that disliking FAB has nothing to do with David Lee Roth (although she sure as hell has shown how much she hates Roth...and again, I don't buy her "new and improved, Roth-liking FAB" bullshit.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      It's not her mixed views!! It's her fucked-up, attacking behavior as a human being. It's all the enemies she's made and people she's hurt. There comes a point where you dislike a person like that. Then, when she's still running around craving attention, turning every thread into a thread about her with some stupid attack and "woe is me" bullshit, she's a trouble-maker that (in my opinion) should maybe be banned. Hell, I don't like banning. But everybody else has banned her. Should we truly be any different? This bitch has ruined something like six threads this week...they've all ended up about her.

I've had no problem with you. But if you like her and want to defend her, then that's your opinion. And I just think you should maybe realize that disliking FAB has nothing to do with David Lee Roth (although she sure as hell has shown how much she hates Roth...and again, I don't buy her "new and improved, Roth-liking FAB" bullshit.
      I have read your post.You have some good points.I'm glad you don't have a problem with me.
      Long live David lee Roth and The DLR Army.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
        I have read your post.You have some good points.I'm glad you don't have a problem with me.
        Absolutely no problem with you, Dan.

Oh, to read more about FAB if you want to really read a good summation, check out my latest post in the SHEEP PEN thread in Main. It's a longer post where I list some of the MAJOR reasons FAB should not be tolerated. I left it about five minutes ago.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
          Seenbad,There is nothing wrong with being bisexual, as you know?
          I don't know if you would walk with me down the street,but that's o.k.

Hollllly shit dude. You are tripping me out hardcore. So you're not gay, but bi?? :confused:
          sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            There isn't? :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused:
            Hey, my doors don't swing that way either, but look at it this way.... Dan's got a 50% better chance of getting laid on any given Saturday night than the rest of us.

Actually, I'm all for gay guys.... less competition for me, right?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by seenbad
              Hollllly shit dude. You are tripping me out hardcore. So you're not gay, but bi?? :confused:
              I gotta say...

I'm straight as a nail and love women. But so what if someone is gay? I don't give a shit. These are different times, people. Time for tolerance...not bigotry.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                Hey, my doors don't swing that way either, but look at it this way.... Dan's got a 50% better chance of getting laid on any given Saturday night than the rest of us.

Yeah, now you got a better crack at FAB!!
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dan
                  I have read your post. Your reply to Rikk was appropriate.

Dude, do you find it necessary to announce the fact that you have read the post ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

You sure you're not in the closet ??

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Good analogy.

I'm tied to a ball and chain so why should I give a flying fuck?

Seriously though, Bisexuals are lucky in certain ways cos they have a lot more options? Chick shoots them down, they can always go for the last dude standing? LOL!

Naw, I may be a right winged nut-job but I'm pretty mellow when it comes to that shit.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Yeah, now you got a better crack at FAB!!

Bestiality? Isn't that illegal? :confused: :eek:
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          Bestiality? Isn't that illegal? :confused: :eek:
                          Bestiality or necrophelia?

Apparently, Schwarzeneger just ruled that necrophelia is illegal in California. So, that kinda ruins FLABBY FAB's sex life.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Don't bring politics into this you cunt pRIKK!!!!! LOL!!!!

Did I "StuDDer?" LMAO!!!!!
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Hey guys, whats up?

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

That killer song by KI$$:

STUDDER