Frances Bean Cobain: Cuntney Love killed my pets!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yount
    Commando
    • Jan 2012

I often wonder if Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.

Comment

• Mr Walker
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

My buddy ran into Il Duce of the Mentors in a bar back in the day in LA and he said the dude spilled his guts about Courtney trying to hire him to kill Cobain. My buddy told me this way before it appeared in the Enquirer and that movie and I remember thinking Holy Shit when his claims went public... next thing you know Il Duce gets hit by a train... fucked up shit!

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Brian May saw it coming, 'tho:
        Too Much Love Will Kill You.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Lennon, Bon Scott, Eric Carr.....etc......all die way before their time and this piece of shit will somehow live to be 112 years old.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
            Hendrix, Joplin, Bonham, Morrison, Lennon, Bon Scott, Eric Carr.....etc......all die way before their time and this piece of shit will somehow live to be 112 years old.
            You forgot Moonie, Ronnie, Harrison, Lynott, Criss Oliva, FZ, Glen Buxton, Faroukh Bulsara, and so many others.

They always say "the best go first". Well I don't know 'bout that. What I know is that the assholes go last.

Comment

• Yount
              Commando
              • Jan 2012

philouze that avatar is gold.

Comment

• philouze
                Banned
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                philouze that avatar is gold.
                Thanks, buddy !!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Yount
                  I often wonder if Courtney Love killed Kurt Cobain.
                  The smell of her pussy probably killed him. The addicted skank probably never washed the thing.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• philouze
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2004

Cobain live on stage, 1993:

"I'd like to dedicate this next song to my wife's cunt. This is called Big Cheese"

Comment

• Yount
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      The smell of her pussy probably killed him. The addicted skank probably never washed the thing.

I was just checking out some photos. There's evil in her eyes.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr Walker
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Courtney Love says Kurt Cobain was raped by The Muppets

Emboldened by the example of Kim Novak—who bravely came forward to report being raped by The Artist, thereby showing other famous people who have witnessed the appropriation of musical works they don’t actually own that, no, they don’t have to suffer in silence or use rational analogies—Courtney Love has similarly blown the “rape” whistle on last year's The Muppets for its use of Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit” without so much as asking her permission. According to TMZ, “Love believes “Kermit the Frog and his gang of Muppet friends ‘raped’ the memory of her ex-husband Kurt Cobain"—a memory that was formerly pristine and virginal under Love's guardianship, but which now lies bruised and ashamed, no matter how fervently Love whispers to the memory of Kurt Cobain that shhhh, it’s not his fault The Muppets failed to secure the proper licensing from her.

Of course, TMZ is demonstrating a reprehensible “blame the victim” mentality here, callously pointing out that, actually, Love sold half of her rights to Cobain’s catalog to Primary Wave Music, and that this company not only approved the use of the song, but it also secured the approval of the song's co-writers Krist Novoselic and Dave Grohl (who even cameos in the film, thus acting as an accomplice). They imply that because Courtney Love’s memory of Kurt Cobain is so dazed and out of it, it was just asking for something like this to happen—continuing the cycle of abuse by covering it up with things like "perspective" and "facts." Nevertheless, we can only hope that Courtney Love’s memory of Kurt Cobain somehow finds the strength to put the experience of being raped by The Muppets behind it, so she can help it resume a normal, healthy life of being prostituted.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Lovely. To sum things up for those playing along at home, Kurt Cobain was a marginally talented musician who nonetheless managed to stumble his way to fame and fortune. Along the way, he misbegottenly unleashed the even less gifted gold-digger Courtney Love upon an undeserving public, all while inspiring an entire generation of mope-heads to whine about themselves in song. Once achieving hero status, Cobain delved into heroin and ultimately blew his rotted brain out with a shotgun, sparing the world more of his personal agony. Undeterred by this minor setback, Love continues on to this day in his spirit by being an objectionable shithead whose own merit of talent isn't even worth discussing.

Just Say Yes To Drugs, and No Thanks/Shut The Fuck Up Courtney Love.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Lovely. To sum things up for those playing along at home, Kurt Cobain was a marginally talented musician who nonetheless managed to stumble his way to fame and fortune. Along the way, he misbegottenly unleashed the even less gifted gold-digger Courtney Love upon an undeserving public, all while inspiring an entire generation of mope-heads to whine about themselves in song. Once achieving hero status, Cobain delved into heroin and ultimately blew his rotted brain out with a shotgun, sparing the world more of his personal agony. Undeterred by this minor setback, Love continues on to this day in his spirit by being an objectionable shithead whose own merit of talent isn't even worth discussing.

Just Say Yes To Drugs, and No Thanks/Shut The Fuck Up Courtney Love.
                            Very eloquent chefcraig!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I'm down with the Kurt being marginally talented part, but I still say that shit bag had a hand in his death. I have a similar story to Mr. Walker regarding Il Duce. Foul fucking play I tell ya. The only bigger foul play in music that I can think of is the death of Elliott Smith. No way did that guy plunge a steak knife into his own chest while his "girlfriend" locked herself in a bathroom during an argument. That case needs a GD re-opening!

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                                I'm down with the Kurt being marginally talented part, but I still say that shit bag had a hand in his death. I have a similar story to Mr. Walker regarding Il Duce. Foul fucking play I tell ya. The only bigger foul play in music that I can think of is the death of Elliott Smith. No way did that guy plunge a steak knife into his own chest while his "girlfriend" locked herself in a bathroom during an argument. That case needs a GD re-opening!
                                Every time I consider Courtney Love, I am reminded of two distinct thoughts:

#1. The shotgun Cobain used had two barrels. He should have saved one for her.
                                #2. The Yoko Ono joke about Mark David Chapman aiming a bit more to his left.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...