So yeah, now I'm facebook friends with Kody Van Halen...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR Bridge
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
    Nitro you have had a wild and crazy life my friend :-)
    Seriously. About 14 years ago, my girl and I strayed a little too far from the resort section of Cancun and I had to hide the fact that I was shitting myself on the inside that we were gonna get our asses shot off. Nowadays, New York is about as adventurous as I get.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ZahZoo
      I see that a lot with friends who don't have kids and some empty nester's... it's some sick shit. Most are even worse than real parents and treat their four-legged crap factories better than their spouses and other humans around them...
      Hey now.

Oh dear.

Comment

• katina
        Commando
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        Well at least Ed is no longer in the Howard Hughes mode.

Kody´s mode is much better!!!

In Sada´s words....PUPPY POWER !!!!!!!

Comment

• gbranton
          Veteran
          • Aug 2005

I see that a lot with friends who don't have kids and some empty nester's... it's some sick shit. Most are even worse than real parents and treat their four-legged crap factories better than their spouses and other humans around them...
          I get better treatment from the "four legged crap factories" than from the humans around me, most (99%) of whom I wouldn't trust with a stick of gum.
          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
            Nitro you have had a wild and crazy life my friend :-)
            I had a wild and crazy life until I got married. I'm lucky to still be alive and I'm not kidding. I did a lot of dangerous shit when I was younger.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

The craziest dog I saw was on Maui. There was this old guy that would play his guitar on the street so tourists would throw some money into his guitar case. He had a dog that wore a hawaiian shirt and sunglasses. If someone tried to take the dog's sunglasses the dog would get nasty. The dog liked them because they cut the sun's glare. I mean yeah you can put sunglasses on a dog and take a picture but this dog was using them for real. It was some funny shit.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Well at least Ed is no longer in the Howard Hughes mode.
                If you were married to Vallerie Bertinelli you would be sick too. I think she really was a piece of shit. She admitted to cheating on Ed shortly after they were married. She goes into how much she loved him and then she would go on TV shows and say if she ever caught Ed with another women the marriage would be over. All while she's cheating on Ed. These people are the worst kind. Lying hypocrites. I think she manipulated Ed for all those years because he's not the take charge guy and guilt tripped him and made him go insane. Interesting he finally gets a divorce and finds another woman and look at the results. Ed's new wife saved his life. Vallerie was killing him.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                  I get better treatment from the "four legged crap factories" than from the humans around me, most (99%) of whom I wouldn't trust with a stick of gum.
                  Yep. Working retail or for the public in general over the years leads many of us to the same determination: After pulling off 8-14 hours dealing with selfishness and the basic drought of human kindness (let alone common sense) on display, it's hard to put into words how delightfully gratifying it is to come home to an animal that is more than thrilled just to hear your voice and responds with utter devotion and love. With that, a bottle of vodka, some left over delivery pizza and cable tv, you can get over just about anything.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Yep. Working retail or for the public in general over the years leads many of us to the same determination: After pulling off 8-14 hours dealing with selfishness and the basic drought of human kindness (let alone common sense) on display, it's hard to put into words how delightfully gratifying it is to come home to an animal that is more than thrilled just to hear your voice and responds with utter devotion and love. With that, a bottle of vodka, some left over delivery pizza and cable tv, you can get over just about anything.
                    Oh when these guys snap and hose a bunch of people in their anger and kill them I actually get it. They have had enough of society. They are getting some payback. Everyone acts shocked but I'm amazed it doesn't happen more to be honest with you. Maybe these people should have gotten a household pet and a blow job.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                      Hey now.
                      I guess that was a touch harsh... just irritated with our little four-legged crap factory Yorkie... caught Senor Lift-A-Leg christening my favorite guitar in my studio last night. He and I are at an impasse when it comes to acceptable social graces in the house...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I drove kinda deep into Baja CA a few times. That's about as adventurous as I have gotten.
                        I took the subway in Cleveland. Twice
                        WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          WOOF WOOF !!!! MEOW MEOW !!!!

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

We treat our dogs better than people because our dogs treat us better.

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                            Hey now.
                            I got this one Shoes.
                            Last edited by sadaist; 04-30-2012, 02:30 PM.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...