X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SparkieD
    Veteran
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Little Texan
    That's what I was thinking. When I saw the thread title, I was trying to figure out how a woman getting her butthole stretched was beneficial to her.
    Oh, believe me, that exact question was the reason I clicked the link in the first place.
    Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
    Originally posted by rustoffa
    Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• SparkieD
      Veteran
      • Sep 2006

According to the teachings of the White Tigress that are mentioned in above article, if us chicks go against everything we've been taught about being good girls and just blow as many young guys as possible, we can always be beautiful and can live for practically forever.

The female practitioner of the White Tigress Teachings practices oral sexual union with as many men as she desires and often times in front of her primary partner or Jade Dragon. During these sexual unions she is absorbing the jing energy from the male's penis and then focusing it into her body to revitalize herself. When a male partner or Green Dragon ejaculates usually on her face or body the semen is looked upon as a badge of honor. She will rub it into her body since it is one of the most powerful skin rejuvenation creams known to ancient man. This is where the concept of the White Tigress and the stripes come from and why Geisha girls had white faces in Japan.

More here:

Hmmm, now I'm wondering how much of this "jing energy" might be lurking in all those jars and bottles of beauty creams we buy.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I can just see the ad campaign:

SPLOOGE. It does a body good.

Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Coyote
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Yep, I pretty much always considered it an exit, not an entrance. You can best sum things up with the phrase "butt-fuckingly stupid."
          There's a quote that once cost me a possibly wonderful relationship...
          Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• theshapecool
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Nov 2011

Hot dog and a shake......that's all I'm saying. If she's smart...she will swallow :-P ahaha, epic thread!
            ''I wanna let me be your knight in shining pick up truck, Do me a favor and lose the dress...but keep the shoes!''
            www.russdiapper.com - https://www.facebook.com/TheRussDiapperBand

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD

1. Semen can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in semen, mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.

2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?

This article sounds like bullshit. The study was indeed about the rates of depression in women that had partners that didn't wear a condom and those that did. The ones' whose boyfriends or husbands rode bareback had a far lower rate of depression. It was had to do with a lot things in sperm aside from the pheromones, etc. In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                This article sounds like bullshit. The study was indeed about the rates of depression in women that had partners that didn't wear a condom and those that did. The ones' whose boyfriends or husbands rode bareback had a far lower rate of depression. It was had to do with a lot things in sperm aside from the pheromones, etc. In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....
                I totally agree!!! I mean "semen may be a cure for sore throats...", you know how much a throat hurts after giving oralsex. Not because of the semen, it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.
                  Hitting your tonsils?

You should pm me.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I totally agree!!! I mean "semen may be a cure for sore throats...", you know how much a throat hurts after giving oralsex. Not because of the semen, it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.
                    I wouldn't know actually. But I've had a very sore tongue and fingers before...

Comment

• SparkieD
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2006

The trick is to relax those throat muscles enough so it goes right past those tonsils

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SparkieD
                        The trick is to relax those throat muscles enough so it goes right past those tonsils
                        Please explain how it is we are capable of having a cock halfway down our throat, but gag when brushing our teeth...
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• SparkieD
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Angel
                          Please explain how it is we are capable of having a cock halfway down our throat, but gag when brushing our teeth...
                          Good question, but I don't gag when I brush my teeth
                          Last edited by SparkieD; 05-26-2012, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

isnt this all down to the size of the tooth bush in question
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• SparkieD
                              Veteran
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....

If she's taking on jizz up there, she's probably taking some on down south as well.

Comment

Working...