X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • katina
    Commando
    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Try to find a thread here where the women are all trashing some guy and picking him apart. I'll give you a million dollars if you can find one. On the other hand, there are about 10,000 with the men here ripping on some woman and the way she looks.
    When you mentioned your Million Dollars Offer, I was really tempted to begin my search about a thread where the women are all trashing some guy and picking apart........

Here, our president forbidded all citizens the right to change the local currency, (argentinian pesos) into US dollars........
    The oficial dollar rate is now 4,48 pesos = 1 US dollar, but we cannot buy it, we have to do it in the "black market" and the rate is now 6,15 pesos = 1 dollar..... it´s incredible, the Euro is 5,58 !!!!!!
    The Euro cheaper than the US dollar!!!

Just for a second, you made me think I was going to become a millionaire here........if I find the thread......

I am glad to know now, that it was not serious and just the "heat of the moment".

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I would like to see proof that you have a million dollars to give before I go to the trouble of a search.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Back in the day when my hair was longer and more blonde a truck honked it's horn and then after it passed the driver lent out the window and started shouting abuse I couldn't hear.

It took me a minute to work out there were two of them in the cab and the first had obviously said 'Wooah let's check her out' and then had to bluster when he realized I was a guy so his pal didn't call him a homo.

I guess what I'm saying is that it's a pretty low bar girls you don't have to be drop dead gorgeous.

Under the right circumstances a guys can get a hard on just from sitting on a bus if the suspension isn't too good.

I've never whistled or cat-called, ever. It just seems so dumb and completely counterproductive. LOL, I swear two girls whistled at me driving by while I was fixing my trailer the other day. I did feel a bit like just a piece of meat, and loved every bit of it...

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

I've never whistled or cat-called, ever. It just seems so dumb and completely counterproductive. LOL, I swear two girls whistled at me driving by while I was fixing my trailer the other day. I did feel a bit like just a piece of meat, and loved every bit of it...
          I've never seen cat-calling work for a guy, either. Not my style. But I too have been screamed at by a carload of passing girls a time or two, and it never gets old...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Sure! Did I mention I'm celibate? Is that going to be a problem?
            I knew you lived in a convent!!!!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
              We're still on for Tuesday, right?
              Sure! Did I mention I'm celibate? Is that going to be a problem?
              all the more time to focus on my defects.

Hey at least I didn't do the ok, See You next Tuesday setup.

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                I am too.

Wait......does my own hand count? Okay, maybe I'm not then.

In my experience...

Women are celibate & call it a choice
                Men are celibate & call it a slump
                LOL.....that's because we women have a "friend" that only asks for renewed batteries once in awhile....

Choice!
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                  LOL.....that's because we women have a "friend" that only asks for renewed batteries once in awhile....

Choice!
                  You do know that by posting this you're buying into the stereotype that this site is run by men who like women?
                  American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• fifth element
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                    You do know that by posting this you're buying into the stereotype that this site is run by men who like women?

lol....as a friend of mine has been known to comment..."DOH!"
                    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• JenniferM
                      Roadie
                      • Feb 2004

Let me re-phrase (since I've been married to the same man for 24 years and really don't give a shit about anyone else or their attributes). I meant to say women in general, especially younger ones, even though i know several older "ladies" that still talk like that. It's not just 20 year olds anymore.

Maybe when you are 20 and superficial, but at 44? No one I know.
                      "Why behave in public if you're livin' on a playground?"

Comment

Working...