Are employers today looking for a fuckin' ass-kissing, goose-stepping robot?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

BTW, all these personality assessments I'm taking are for minimum wage shit jobs. Why the fuck they would bother with one at this level is beyond me. I keep telling my wife that I may have to re-enlist if this shit keeps up. She doesn't like it, but what the fuck am I suppose to do?

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
      BTW, all these personality assessments I'm taking are for minimum wage shit jobs. Why the fuck they would bother with one at this level is beyond me. I keep telling my wife that I may have to re-enlist if this shit keeps up. She doesn't like it, but what the fuck am I suppose to do?
      I think I have have been ran through the red tape wringer more for shit jobs than the good jobs. I mean I used to do demolition in industrial plants. What was fun was working in government installations involving nuclear fuel and reactors. Tons of training, testing, background checks, paper work for a shit job. I remember I pulled into the Hanford facility and I had a five gallon can of gasoline on my truck. I had to listen to a lecture on the hazards of gasoline and the dangers of benzine. I was going into an area where there was nuclear waste, nuclear fuel, and weapons grade plutonium but they were concerned about my little plastic can of 85 octaine unleaded gasoline.

Honestly. I almost died three years ago and I often wonder why I survived. For this shit? Actually almost dying was kind of cool and exciting. I don't fear it either. I fear being maimed and not dying. I've just concluded it's all going to hell in a bucket and I'm going to enjoy the ride. I'm looking at it from an entertainment perspective and hey if I die for entertainment then so be it. Everyone is so scared and so careful worrying about everything. For what? It's not going to get better. People are too fucked up but it is entertaining watching the fucks fuck up.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-02-2012, 08:56 PM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Most of the 70+ jobs I've applied for have required this damn personality test. After I take every single one of them, I never get hired. Guess those corporate fucks don't like honesty! I hope the assholes they hired who matched their damn assessment winds up stealing their shit, embezzling their cash, never show up, have affair with their wife and other horrible things that will make them regret not hiring me. Fuckers!
        Yup. They are looking for obedient workers. People just barely capable of doing the job and too dumb and passive to realize they are being screwed and to do anything about it.

They want you to be a happy slave.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
          Sniper
          • Apr 2004

Yeah, when I started looking into the legality of the way I was getting paid at my last job, they quickly found a reason to fire me and made it stick. I desperately need a job, and I can't even get a call back. And, I've never gotten a job for which I had to take a personality test, either. I've always answered them honestly. I figure if I have to take another one I'll try being mister perfect...see how that goes.

I guess I shouldn't take it personally I can't get a job right now. My wife has two degrees and she's working at a convenience store...and it took her months to get hired there. Hopefully it's just a slow process on my stuff. I graduated with my BS four weeks ago, and had 20 years of work experience before that. I'd think I would at least get interviews. Right now I'm one of those drains on society that I don't like to be. But, I am truly trying to get out of the hole.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
            Veteran
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
            Yeah, when I started looking into the legality of the way I was getting paid at my last job, they quickly found a reason to fire me and made it stick. I desperately need a job, and I can't even get a call back. And, I've never gotten a job for which I had to take a personality test, either. I've always answered them honestly. I figure if I have to take another one I'll try being mister perfect...see how that goes.

I guess I shouldn't take it personally I can't get a job right now. My wife has two degrees and she's working at a convenience store...and it took her months to get hired there. Hopefully it's just a slow process on my stuff. I graduated with my BS four weeks ago, and had 20 years of work experience before that. I'd think I would at least get interviews. Right now I'm one of those drains on society that I don't like to be. But, I am truly trying to get out of the hole.
            Congratulations on your BS...what's it in?
            Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Yup. They are looking for obedient workers. People just barely capable of doing the job and too dumb and passive to realize they are being screwed and to do anything about it.

They want you to be a happy slave.
              Yeah, as opposed to a slave that want to flip em' off and tell the boss to go fuck themselves once they find out they won't get paid today.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

I remember my dad telling me about some boss at restaurant he was working for skipped two paychecks on him. Luckily he found out that his boss owes the IRS some money, then proceeded to blackmail him and get back his missing pay, plus a little extra. Worked out pretty good. That and probably selling weed on the side.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

My dad and his friends were the real "Trailer Park Boys". LOL

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

The absolute best job interview I ever had was back in '95, when I was living in San Diego, and I had an interview with a travel insurance company (TSA). I was high as a kite because I'd done a little blow before the interview and these idiots hired me because they said I was a "perfect fit" for the company!! Really??? Ah, those were the good old days
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                      Congratulations on your BS...what's it in?
                      Anthropology and History

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2004

Yeah, that's a threadkiller.

Comment

• mohican
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2011

Originally posted by FORD
                          ...though it would explain how Oracle made such a mess out of Java, Open Office, and whatever else they acquired from Sun Microsystems.

And Oracle is One Rich Asshole Called Larry Ellison

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah, as opposed to a slave that want to flip em' off and tell the boss to go fuck themselves once they find out they won't get paid today.

They figure since they have feminized and wimpified the men over the last 30 years, we will just bend over and take it up the ass. They figure they have turned enough of us into couch potato sludge we will act like pathetic fat mall cop gimps to be ass fucked and say thank you sir may I have another.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-03-2012, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
                              Anthropology and History
                              I thought you were going to say I got a degree in Bull Shit.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...