X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Never was
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2012

My bad

Comment

• fraroc
        Commando
        • Jun 2012

Jesus.... this is absolutley terrible and he dosen't deserve this after becoming such a mature, clean cut, young man....My Mom's boss' husband was diagnosed with MS when he was 30 and he had it bad he died just two months ago, and in the end he was in a total vegitative state. He couldn't walk and talk, he was on a feeding tube and ECMO (Heart/Lung bypass machine) and in all out terrible shape. But I gotta give that woman and her daughter credit, they knew damn well that man was on his deathbed. They were basically by his bedside 24/7 until his passing....
        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

He's got a cunt for a mom too.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah... I never would want to wish such a devastating disease on anybody, but if someone in the Osbourne family HAD to get it, Sharon would have been far more deserving.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Man that sucks ass. He did not ask for that. Nobody does.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Healthcare is just a big stew of corruption. I can remember when health insurance was reasonably priced only 20 years ago and the patients abused it. I remember people just going to the doctor for something a band aid and some ointment would have fixed but the insurance covered it. Too many people start doing that they have to raise the rates. Then you have the lawyers. I don't know what it is now but in the 1990's the cost of the doctor's liability insurance for each baby delivered was $1000. That cost was passed onto the patient.

Then you had the pharmacutical companies over charging on medications and then the insurance industry started over charging.

Now the new so called socialized medicine scheme we call Obamacare is robbing Medicare. Then of course those programs get overbilled. I paid $12 cash for some medicine that Medicare gets charged $118. So that shit goes on. Then you have all the people selling shit and billing it to Medicare.

So it's 360 degrees of corruption and everyone is to blame.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Never was
                  No its not taking it away but the current system leaves patients without remedy for typically a decade, leaves bad docs in place, drives up costs, mandates docs practice cya medicine and focus on liability management instead of patient care plus causes patients to undergo massive amounts of unneeded tests and delayed treatment. In states like Florida docs go bare without insurance cause its too expensive to pay $100 k a year for $250 insurance that will be not enough. So patients have no remedy they can get a judgement but then doc declares bankruptcy and homestead protection and patient gets shit.

That should not be reformed?

Docs and patients lose without reform to reduce costs, reduce CYA medicine, and provide more arbitration to speed the process for patients. Lawyers do lose on tort reform. FYI vast majority of all politicians are prcticing lawyers.
                  We should have an open season on lawyers to thin the herd. One thing that could be done is have a loser pays the defendant's court costs. That would end a lot of the frivolous bullshit. Nobody would sue unless they knew they were in the right and could win.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

So this should happen with the stupid fucking "birthers" in Florida. We all know their "lawsuit" is not even going to be allowed to proceed. So they should be fined for wasting the court's time.

But I digress.

Tragic for Jack.

Though I would think it divine justice if his Mom wound up fidgeting in a wheelchair while foaming at the mouth and crapping all over herself.

Comment

Working...