X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Speaking of chicken - I'm in the drive thru at Bojangles. Damn good stuff.
    I had my first ever Bojangles chicken two weeks ago. We don't have it in south Alabama but there is one about two miles from where I am moving to. Pretty good, somewhat like Popeye's, the biscuit was especially good, light and fluffy. There is a place in Mobile that has the best chicken ever, Hart's. It is heaven on a bone.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Filet minion, a black russian, mushrooms, assorted vegetables, bloody mary shrimp, and volcano chocolate cake.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
        Veteran
        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        Filet minion, a black russian, mushrooms, assorted vegetables, bloody mary shrimp, and volcano chocolate cake.
        DAMN! Sounds like my kind of meal right there!
        Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          Lol You need to plan better. I always buy new box of cereal when I have about half left.
          What I hate when it comes to cereal are all damn raisins. I remove practicly all raisins before I eat. I don't like them, but they always put so damn many.
          If it were just feeding myself that would be easy... but I've still got 11 & 14 year old daughters at home. One binge and they can empty a box... a few friends over and the pantry will get cleared of everything except healthy foods. Then if either of my sons (21 & 22) stop by even for a short visit all bets are off... But hey it's all about the kids and mine never go hungry...
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

I've been snacking halloumi and olives the whole day today.
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Lady at work just brought me a chicken caesar wrap from Tim Hortons (and a large double-double). Nummy!!!
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                Lady at work just brought me a chicken caesar wrap from Tim Hortons (and a large double-double). Nummy!!!
                Explain double-double
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Angel
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

I've been snacking halloumi and olives the whole day today.
                  I haven't had halloumi in years!!! Used to have massive halloumi and olive pig out sessions with my friends in Edmonton.

If you have a cat, give it a piece of olive...they go nuts over green olives!!
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                    Yeah, I know bro. The local vego restaurant that sells 'em is Jewish owned though.

I played at an outdoor wedding last night which had a mobile wood fired pizza oven for catering. The pizzas were superb. I mostly stuck to the veggie ones, but away from the stage it was dark. And I was starving. I may or may not have broken a dietary restriction. Oy vey!!

Oh well, not sweating the small stuff.
                    I know that Kosher Pizza establishments exist in NYC, and probably in Israel too, but I can't understand how they could stay in business with such a limited menu. Yeah, it's possible to make pizza without pork-based toppings, but when you get down to the "not mixing meat & dairy" thing, that pretty much leaves you with two options: cheese only or vegetarian.

Does it count if you mix fake "meat" with dairy, like say Tofurky sausage, or is that cool with the rabbis since no animals are actually killed, just some poor soybeans.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I'm eating greek salad, baby back ribs, Nymphomaniac Beer, cole slaw, and some fries.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        I'm eating greek salad, baby back ribs, Nymphomaniac Beer, cole slaw, and some fries.
                        I LOVE Greek sallad. This is the best one I ate. Oddly enough, in Greece :-) The tomatos and other vegetables in south Europe are totally different from north Europe :-(

The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

I LOVE Greek sallad. This is the best one I ate. Oddly enough, in Greece :-) The tomatos and other vegetables in south Europe are totally different from north Europe :-(

OMG, that looks SO good!

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Shepard's Pie & Italian bread

Oh dear.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

grillin' up some burgers, with tater tots and mozzarella sticks on the side.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Just finished Dennys. Build your own grand slam $6.49. 2 eggs scrambled, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, hash browns, coffee. YUM!
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...