Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

You need to get your mind in the gutter more....
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I know. I must be getting old or something
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

It's not eat, but I have started drying Marjoram, to make tea out of it.

Can't wait
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'd like a cup of tea...

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I forgot to bring "lunch" today. I'm heading to McDonalds to pick up oatmeal and cappucino...
            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Nothing right now, but I had a great late-night Thai meal last night.
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

I love thai, mmm.

Here is my lunch from earlier today. Oven-baked potatoes with lots of spices and fresh rosmary, they were DELICIOUS!!! The rosemary really goes well with the potatoes. And some soy-vegetarian stuff to go with.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

You would love my carrot and potatoes even better.

I can show you how to make it.

In the kitchen...close to the sammiches.
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

I haven't eaten at McDonalds for years, but I just went there and had a vegetarian burger. It tasted okey, pretty much as I remember it.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                      I haven't eaten at McDonalds for years, but I just went there and had a vegetarian burger. It tasted okey, pretty much as I remember it.
                      I go quite often, but not for burgers. Iced coffee, pineapple-mango smoothies, and I love their oatmeal with raisins, almonds and apple. Sprinkled with maple brown sugar...they actually use real maple sugar, which surprised me.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                        I go quite often, but not for burgers. Iced coffee, pineapple-mango smoothies, and I love their oatmeal with raisins, almonds and apple. Sprinkled with maple brown sugar...they actually use real maple sugar, which surprised me.
                        I don't think we have any of those stuff that you have. Our McDonalds isn't that advanced. But I love the ice cream at McDonalds. It's not any fancy ice cream, we don't have that either just the soft kind.

But I usually avoid them, and try spending money in small businesses. Especially since I am vegetarian, I don't have that many options there either.

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Most of this is new within the last year. They've been renovating the outlets into McCafe's here.

Their salads are pretty good too.

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

If you like oatmeal, it's really easy to make it yourself. It costs nothing and you know what you put in it. You just buy oats, really cheap. Then you mix 1 dl oats with 2 dl water, add a pinch of salt and put in a microwave for 2 minutes.
                            When it's done I usually add one banana, some jam and a bit of milk. It's delicious :-)

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

If you like oatmeal, it's really easy to make it yourself. It costs nothing and you know what you put in it. You just buy oats, really cheap. Then you mix 1 dl oats with 2 dl water, add a pinch of salt and put in a microwave for 2 minutes.
                              When it's done I usually add one banana, some jam and a bit of milk. It's delicious :-)
                              Umm, I'll be 50 on my next birthday, I've raised a child, I think I know how to make oatmeal ffs.

I work 2 jobs and I'm in university full-time. McD's is for when on the run. I choose the oatmeal because it's healthier.

I don't cook anything in the microwave. I warm stuff up in there, but that's it....and when I make oatmeal, it's steel cut oats cooked the old fashioned way on the stove.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

But I usually avoid them, and try spending money in small businesses. Especially since I am vegetarian, I don't have that many options there either.
                                Why are you vegetarian ??

Comment

Working...