X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    God, you're SO sweet!!! Caring about my problems. I need to google the word "sprouted"
    Germinated.....if that helps, lol. Sprout is when the seed first starts growing.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Oh, okay. It's called "groddar" here :-)
      Never heard of a bread with those in them. Sounds interesting.

To tell you the truth, I have never felt better then when I tried raw food for a period of time
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Oh, okay. It's called "groddar" here :-)
        Never heard of a bread with those in them. Sounds interesting.

To tell you the truth, I have never felt better then when I tried raw food for a period of time
        Haha. Not a very appetizing sounding word. Agreed on the raw foods. I tend to eat more raw foods in summer, and I always seem to feel less "toxic" as a result.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
          Haha. Not a very appetizing sounding word. Agreed on the raw foods. I tend to eat more raw foods in summer, and I always seem to feel less "toxic" as a result.
          I just get so much more energy. Feel happier. Everything is just better. But it takes time and it isn't very practical. It takes planning. I wanna do it more often then I do now. Just gotta decide and just do it.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I haven't attempted the "raw food" diet yet, but the logic behind it seems obvious enough: Any method of cooking is probably going to leave some nutrients behind (burned off, evaporated away, lost in the water or oil you cooked it in, etc.)

Since I'm not a vegan, I could probably never go entirely with that one, but I would probably go with the variation on that known as "the caveman diet". Which is basically, if it didn't exist in nature back then, it's probably not good for us now. (Or as Our Lord Jesus Christ has posted on this board, "If Dad and I didn't make it, ye probably should not eat it")
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
              I haven't attempted the "raw food" diet yet, but the logic behind it seems obvious enough: Any method of cooking is probably going to leave some nutrients behind (burned off, evaporated away, lost in the water or oil you cooked it in, etc.)

Since I'm not a vegan, I could probably never go entirely with that one, but I would probably go with the variation on that known as "the caveman diet". Which is basically, if it didn't exist in nature back then, it's probably not good for us now. (Or as Our Lord Jesus Christ has posted on this board, "If Dad and I didn't make it, ye probably should not eat it")
              Try raw food. Just for a week or two.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Try raw food. Just for a week or two.
                Raw food? Sounds like a good way to get roundworms. Ford could do the raw oyster diet. It would make him so horny the women and probably the dudes would have to beat him off with a stick.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 02-16-2013, 05:14 PM.
                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Raw food? Sounds like a good way to get roundworms.
                  From a carrot and blueberries?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

I'm more of a huckleberry person. They grow wild around here. You always have to make sure there isn't a bear in the berry patch. Our dog picks her own. She eats the berries off the bushes. I planted strawberries and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any and then one day I looked out the window and the dog was eating the strawberries. Crazy dog.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• envy_me
                      Swedish Love Pump
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Dec 2010

I'm more of a huckleberry person. They grow wild around here. You always have to make sure there isn't a bear in the berry patch. Our dog picks her own. She eats the berries off the bushes. I planted strawberries and couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting any and then one day I looked out the window and the dog was eating the strawberries. Crazy dog.
                      Really??? That's SO cute, lol. My cat LOVES pistachios. He also likes pancakes with jam and milk. He also likes grapes. He used to like peaches, but not lately.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Raw food? Sounds like a good way to get roundworms. Ford could do the raw oyster diet. It would make him so horny the women and probably the dudes would have to beat him off with a stick.
                        Well, that was kinda my point, that a pure raw food diet would only work for vegans.... unless sushi was your only source of animal protein. And the wasabi would kill any worms in the fish.

As for raw oysters, Hell no! It's like swallowing a giant loogie

Best way to cook oysters is to throw them on the grill still in their shell and when the shells pop open, you know they're done. Learned that from a distant redneck cousin whose name (I kid you not) is Jesse James. (no, not the motorcycle guy)
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Well, that was kinda my point, that a pure raw food diet would only work for vegans.... unless sushi was your only source of animal protein. And the wasabi would kill any worms in the fish.

As for raw oysters, Hell no! It's like swallowing a giant loogie

Best way to cook oysters is to throw them on the grill still in their shell and when the shells pop open, you know they're done. Learned that from a distant redneck cousin whose name (I kid you not) is Jesse James. (no, not the motorcycle guy)
                          Hahahaha My ex used to love snails from the ocean. And sea urchin caviar. And all other sorts of things I'd never eat even if i ate animals.

Oh, Nitro meant raw meat? No this is raw food vegan diet. No meat or dairy.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

sea urchin caviar? That just doesn't sound appetizing at all. As far as I'm concerned, fish eggs are meant to be used as bait to catch actual fish. And sea urchins don't appear to be edible in any form.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

sea urchin caviar? That just doesn't sound appetizing at all. As far as I'm concerned, fish eggs are meant to be used as bait to catch actual fish. And sea urchins don't appear to be edible in any form.

I don't eat anybodys eggs or ovulation.

Comment

• envy_me
                                Swedish Love Pump
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Dec 2010

This is what it used to look like.

Comment

Working...