Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Looks like this stuff IS available in the US after all...... under a different name.

If it's from Trader Joes, it's probably good. But hopefully they have a NON eggplant version?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Of course you have it!!! Don't you have those (we call them Turk-shops) small shops, kept by immigrants, like Turkish people, that have all sorts of foreign food? You HAVE to have those, we have them on every corner. There are a millions of Ajvar brands. But here it's always called Ajvar.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

I am Vegetarian so the chicken is not really a dead dessicated bird corpse from about 5 days ago but nonetheless:

sweet-sour-chicken.png
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

They have it on Amazon and my favorite brand too. I perfer the mild one, but still..

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            Of course you have it!!! Don't you have those (we call them Turk-shops) small shops, kept by immigrants, like Turkish people, that have all sorts of foreign food? You HAVE to have those, we have them on every corner. There are a millions of Ajvar brands. But here it's always called Ajvar.
            We have a few "ethnic" markets here, but they're either Mexican or Asian. None from Turkey or anywhere in that region, that I know of. The Asian markets usually have a good price on my favorite condiment though......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by FORD
              We have a few "ethnic" markets here, but they're either Mexican or Asian. None from Turkey or anywhere in that region, that I know of. The Asian markets usually have a good price on my favorite condiment though......

Does that contain a rooster?

We have a few asian shops, i have gone in but never bought anything. They all smell like turtle food. Just seeing all the strange stuff they sell, like dried fish and shrimps, makes me sceptical.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No actual roosters were harmed in the making of the chili sauce!

But it makes chicken (and everything else) taste better.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                  Germinated.....if that helps, lol. Sprout is when the seed first starts growing.
                  Don't they grow a shitload of grain in Saskatchewan?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

You can buy Sriracha sauce in our local supermarket. You see it in quite a few restaurants.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Does that contain a rooster?

We have a few asian shops, i have gone in but never bought anything. They all smell like turtle food. Just seeing all the strange stuff they sell, like dried fish and shrimps, makes me sceptical.
                      See if those asian shops have some of these. Yummy! They are fun to make. If you go to the movies in China this is what they sell instead of popcorn.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        You can buy Sriracha sauce in our local supermarket. You see it in quite a few restaurants.
                        Yeah, most of the grocery stores have it here now too.... and charge nearly twice as much as the Asian stores do.

Grocery stores don't have the shrimp chips though.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

NO clothes should be made in leather. It doesn't look good, it isn't fresh.
                          Leather underwear is a complete FAIL! LOL! Read Dave's book. He has some funny stories about the leather pants he used to wear.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Yeah, most of the grocery stores have it here now too.... and charge nearly twice as much as the Asian stores do.

Grocery stores don't have the shrimp chips though.
                            Nope. Fortunately I have Chinese friends here that are always going to Salt Lake City to the Chinese grocery and they ask me what I want. Always nice to have the Chinese connection. LOL!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

I do a lot of Vietmese and Tai cooking. I got to have my supply of Tai fish sauce. Got to have the good coconut milk too. You are right, the asian groceries have better deals. Got to have some White Rabbit candy too.

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                Don't they grow a shitload of grain in Saskatchewan?
                                Shit load is an understatement. Cereal grains, oil grains, bio-diesel, you name it. But it still costs almost $5 for a decent loaf of bread!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...