X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Satan
    Hope that's an organic tomato, and not one of those tasteless things from a Monsanto frankenfarm.
    Local farm market...

I also grow my own...

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
      Local farm market...

I also grow my own...

I think what you're growing isn't called tomato. The correct term is fungus.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Well, I'm about to eat some slow cooked red animal flesh in butter with a couple free range chicken embryos and a fresh tomato...

Look at the christian go. You guys never disappoint.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Christians can't eat food ??

Comment

• Satan
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Uh.... sorry. The Devil can't help you here. Conflict of interest and all that dragonshit.....
            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

They can, but you wrote that to provoke. As a christian you should be more humble and lay low. Haven't you read the bible. Turn the other cheek? Love your enemy? That is christian spirit. All you show through your posts is hatred.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Everyone can say what ever they want to about this short go 'round that we all have. The bottom line is no matter what you do, no matter what you eat, no matter how hard you try to keep the Grim Reaper from knockin' at your door...that sumbitch is gonna eat your ass for breakfast when he's good and damn ready. So I say eat healthy. And drink all the booze you want. And when the time comes....well, don't piss and moan and beg for another shot or a few more days. My uncle was a health food nut from the early 70s on and he died, deader than hell, at the age of 57. From cancer. So I say go out and enjoy the damn hell out of the time you have. And eat all the damn meat you want to. Because, at the most, you're gonna get what? 70 or so years? So what's a couple of years either way. One of my best friends dropped dead this year. Sumbitch died with a cigarette in his hand and didn't even drop his lighter. That's the way to go. And he was happy. 67 years old and kicked off doin' what he loved. Fuck it all. Skippin' out on meat ain't gonna help you live any longer. At the most you'll get maybe, what, 10 years over me? 10 years of starving and wishing you could eat a plate full of catfish, or 10 years of wishing you could have some steak? Fuck that.

I applaud anyone who can deny themselves all the pleasures that this short life offers. But really? All you may wind up with is a few more years than me sucking air before you take the magic carpet ride. So smoke 'em if you got 'em. Enjoy life as much as you can. And when your time comes...ask for a plate of salt and pepper filet of catfish and love the ride out...
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  Everyone can say what ever they want to about this short go 'round that we all have. The bottom line is no matter what you do, no matter what you eat, no matter how hard you try to keep the Grim Reaper from knockin' at your door...that sumbitch is gonna eat your ass for breakfast when he's good and damn ready. So I say eat healthy. And drink all the booze you want. And when the time comes....well, don't piss and moan and beg for another shot or a few more days. My uncle was a health food nut from the early 70s on and he died, deader than hell, at the age of 57. From cancer. So I say go out and enjoy the damn hell out of the time you have. And eat all the damn meat you want to. Because, at the most, you're gonna get what? 70 or so years? So what's a couple of years either way. One of my best friends dropped dead this year. Sumbitch died with a cigarette in his hand and didn't even drop his lighter. That's the way to go. And he was happy. 67 years old and kicked off doin' what he loved. Fuck it all. Skippin' out on meat ain't gonna help you live any longer. At the most you'll get maybe, what, 10 years over me? 10 years of starving and wishing you could eat a plate full of catfish, or 10 years of wishing you could have some steak? Fuck that.

I applaud anyone who can deny themselves all the pleasures that this short life offers. But really? All you may wind up with is a few more years than me sucking air before you take the magic carpet ride. So smoke 'em if you got 'em. Enjoy life as much as you can. And when your time comes...ask for a plate of salt and pepper filet of catfish and love the ride out...
                  Didn't you already post this exact same post like an hour ago?

Health and few years extra in not the reason for me.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                    They can, but you wrote that to provoke. As a christian you should be more humble and lay low. Haven't you read the bible. Turn the other cheek? Love your enemy? That is christian spirit. All you show through your posts is hatred.
                    The thread is titled What are you eating right now so I answered it...

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I am drinking a strong ass coffee from this mug

I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

The thread is titled What are you eating right now so I answered it...
                        Don't try to twist it now. I am very well aware of your provoking, and when someone forces you into a corner, you try twisting it.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                          Didn't you already post this exact same post like an hour ago?
                          Yeah, pretty much. But I'm a meat-eating moron so I can't quite remember. Need a light?
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Is that right, counselor ??

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Yeah, pretty much. But I'm a meat-eating moron so I can't quite remember. Need a light?
                              Well, you should be glad that you have a vegetarian here that can set you straight

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I love me some meat
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...