Tom & Katie Announce Divorce On MAGIC MIKE's Opening Day,Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Yep, five or more years of this until Edward gets his next inspiration...

Comment

• fourthcoming

Haaaa.....that was funny.....I hope your wrong E. I can see it now....somewhere around 2014 Irving Azoff will announce a new Van Halen tour for the fall of 2014. Spring of 2015 VH will release a statement saying they are waiting for Wolf to finish college and then the band will re-convene. January 2016 there will be tons of rumors about a new Van Halen album titled "Bold". February 2017 A new Van Halen album will come out. The Van Halen website will read "Happy New Year.....hope all our fans have a rockin' 2013" until Feb 2017.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-03-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

If my recent track record is any indication, we're in luck...

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
          Wow......VH's tour really is over.......this is what it's come to.....Katie and Tom, Anderson Cooper, what book are you reading.....etc......soon we'll be discussing another useless couple....Prince William and Kate Middleton. Hurry the fuck up VH and get back on the horse please!!!
          Yup, and we're quickly heading back into personal attacks and being dogged by internet bullies. I'm starting to remember why I stayed away from here from 08 to 12....
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

You must be out of your meds...

Comment

• gbranton
              Veteran
              • Aug 2005

Originally posted by binnie
              Stories about Tom being gay are a bit like stories about Dave being gay - if they were true they would have come about by now.
              People HAVE come forward but they have been quickly sued or silenced. Nobody is that good at keeping it secret you say? Can you say Rock Hudson?
              "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Maybe it's me... but when I saw the headline for this story it jumped right into my "who gives a shit" bucket...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Tom was really funny in Tropic Thunder.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• binnie
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2006

Originally posted by gbranton
                    People HAVE come forward but they have been quickly sued or silenced. Nobody is that good at keeping it secret you say? Can you say Rock Hudson?
                    True.

But the media is more pervasive now.
                    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
                      Actually, there were "stories" back in the day about Rock Hudson allegedly being in a relationship with Jim "Gomer Pyle" Nabors. Rock managed to kill those rumors by getting married. Because back then, it never crossed anybody's mind that a "married" man could be gay.

And the woman who played his wife on his 70's cop show (McMillan and Wife or something like that) looked like a tranny, but that's neither here nor there, really......
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Hell, you can find one's about Dave too, including one that claims he wed his personal chef in a civil union a couple of years ago.
                        Hell, how many years did they hide the fact that Tom Jones was married?
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          You must be out of your meds...
                          Like I said, we're quickly moving back to the realm of personal attacks and being dogged by internet bullies.

Thanks for providing the proof...

Comment

• Terry
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Cruise is barely even literate. He was a first-class dummy who couldn't even get through high school, and has been so rich and famous for so long I guess he can afford to create his own reality. Hardly surprising that someone who has been as wealthy and popular for so long is a complete loon. It's amazing he's 50, yet still wants to look and act like he's a couple decades younger, acting in swill like Rock Of Ages. Talk about a career that hasn't matured...what's next? Top Gun 2?

Holmes, by her own admission, had a schoolgirl crush on Tom Cruise. One would have assumed by her mid-20s she would have learned enough not to put stock into a whirlwind courtship based upon feelings elicited by a poster in her teenage bedroom, particularly considering Cruise and his own track record by the time they met. And if that wasn't enough, Batshit Cruise jumping up and down on Oprah's couch should have been an eye-opener. Whatever. Holmes was an average talent headed for an average career before she met Cruise. Now she'll get a nice payout. Kind of telling that she's seeking sole custody of their child. I mean, it wasn't like everyone couldn't have seen this coming. I dunno about Cruise being gay...think he's just plain kooky. Any homosexual behaviour on his part is just incidential.
                            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Rumour is that Top Gun 2 is being discussed........

Thing about Cruise is that when he branches out in acting terms he does it well: Tropic Thunder, Magnolia, Collateral........
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Northern Girl
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                                Cruise is barely even literate. He was a first-class dummy who couldn't even get through high school
                                He had dyslexia.
                                Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...