Tom & Katie Announce Divorce On MAGIC MIKE's Opening Day,Coincidence?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by binnie
    Rumour is that Top Gun 2 is being discussed........

Thing about Cruise is that when he branches out in acting terms he does it well: Tropic Thunder, Magnolia, Collateral........
    I LOVED Collateral, I thought he played a kick ass hitman. There was something about his body language that REALLY sold it, especially in that scene where those thugs tried to rob him.

I also liked The Last Samurai quite a bit.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      He had dyslexia.

Yes...and?
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Terry
        Yes...and?
        And he struggled in high school because he had a learning disability, not because he was a first-class dummy. You can't be stupid to accomplish all that he has in his life.

While his "religion" seems crazy to most of us, he's entitled to his beliefs just like everyone else.

Up until now it seems he hasn't hurt anyone. I don't blame Katie for wanting to keep her daughter away from him though if he is going to force her into Scientology. When she's older and if that's her choice, that's different.
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            And he struggled in high school because he had a learning disability, not because he was a first-class dummy. You can't be stupid to accomplish all that he has in his life.

While his "religion" seems crazy to most of us, he's entitled to his beliefs just like everyone else.

Up until now it seems he hasn't hurt anyone. I don't blame Katie for wanting to keep her daughter away from him though if he is going to force her into Scientology. When she's older and if that's her choice, that's different.

Are "learning disability" and "dyslexia" just euphemisms for "being a moron"?
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Terry
              Are "learning disability" and "dyslexia" just euphemisms for "being a moron"?
              Not at all. For one thing, I am dyslexic, and have struggled with numbers and reading since I was a kid. Unfortunately, the condition contributed to me being an asshole as well. Simply put, the degree of asshole you turn out to be is predicated by how you deal with the problem. Whereas Cruise appears to be a "Flaming Asshole", by comparison, I'm merely referred to by friends and foes alike as a "Fucking Asshole."

Might not seem to be that much of a distinction to the average bystander, yet honestly, to me it makes a world of difference.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist who said "There is no Dog"?
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  Did you hear about the dyslexic atheist who said "There is no Dog"?
                  I heard it as him being an insomniac as well, a guy that stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...