ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Hankenberg.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Fucking brilliant...right down to the ride along to see a meth lab...medical bills..the black eye..Hank having connections..even putting himself in the picture as the forced cook and a bomb maker..just brilliant...however..NO WAY he wants that video to come to light..it ruins his image as a father..
      I am guessing he kills Jessie..has to..

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Jessie knows Walt is playing him though..damn this show is great

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I'm watching this show without having seen any episodes after Season 2, I'm figuring it out but am a bit lost...

God, I love the lawyer, Sol though. "Maybe you should send Hank on a trip to Belize?"

Comment

• DLR Bridge
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

You should read up on the episode plots you missed. The next 5 episodes are gonna be a trip!

Comment

• vandeleur
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Sep 2009

Saul has had some great moments .. one of my favs is when Jessie and Walt kidnap him in ski masks and hold him at gun point trying to put the frighteners on him . He starts questioning their business model and starts negotiating with them

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Saul has great one liners..Sunday was to Hank.." keep your left up, Rocky!"..buwhhaa

I love the way he harasses the cops.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  LOL I'm watching this show without having seen any episodes after Season 2, I'm figuring it out but am a bit lost...

God, I love the lawyer, Sol though. "Maybe you should send Hank on a trip to Belize?"
                  You gotta watch 3 and 4..the bad ass cartel brothers and Gus..fuck..

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                    You gotta watch 3 and 4..the bad ass cartel brothers and Gus..fuck..
                    Those were great. The fancy underground lab wore on me after a while, though. I started feeling like I was punching the clock with the guys. Only I never got my large lumps of cash.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Aug 2010

I think i should have watched the 1st episodes of this season again. When Jesse was a the side of the road looking at his ciggies packet and then he turned up at Saul's and beat the shit out of him i was like WTF!!!!. If I'm being honest here i had to IMDB that plot line because i had completely forgot about the missing Ricin cigarette. But all makes sense now...thank you IMDB.
                      Hanks face when he found out about the medical bills was priceless. I'd forgot about the medical bills as well. Plenty of stuff i have forgotten about, might need a quick refresher before the next episode.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

What's IMDB?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Refresh my memory. How would poisoning Brock with Ricin have impacted Walt's ultimate plan in a positive way? I'm still not sure wtf is up with that myself.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I thought the whole poison the kid was to get jessie out of gus's influence , to blame gus and get the Walt Jessie show back on the road .

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Ah, I do recall Walt trying to hang that on ol' Gus. Nice catch.

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2010

IMDB is here>>>> www.imdb.com

And yeah Walt tried to pin the whole poisoning thing on Gus, although the Doc said it was "lily of the valley" that killed Brock
                                Last edited by ToraToraTora; 08-27-2013, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Working...