Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

It blows my mind what's happening with this shit. I'm far from being an angel, but the things I (and most in my orbit) was injectable shit. Seems like nothing is off limits today but this is too far gone....
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
      Someone mentioned a court scene earlier in this thread...I still wonder why Walt semi-admitted killing Hank.
      Because he's falling apart like his family...

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

New Hampshire..shit..maybe he should turn himself in..

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL I think I see where things are going. But I ain't saying a word...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, Walt had a breaking bad day...

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Well, Walt had a breaking bad day...
              Jessie's was worse.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Maybe not..having your son want you dead is a bad day.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Yeah, that's pretty bad...

Comment

• High Life Man
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

My buddy played Skylar's lawyer. He said he filmed some dialogue, but was afraid it would end up on the editing room floor. Looks that way.

Anyone else laugh at New Hampshire? The whole Sopranos/Johnny Cakes thing?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Greatest show ever. And I do not say that lightly. I have never been like this for any program, mini-series, movie, series, anything on screen.....big or small. This is just......magnificent.

Every actor giving the performance of their life as an ensemble.

Every writer, director, set person, lighting, sound, director, producer, excellence in amazing synch.

I am in awe of the power of this story and the perfectness in which it has been told to us.

Can't wait to see how it all ends. It's like a great novel where the last couple of chapters pick up so much speed and you look at the few pages left & think no way can it finish in that....yet it does perfectly.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                        My buddy played Skylar's lawyer. He said he filmed some dialogue, but was afraid it would end up on the editing room floor. Looks that way.

That's fucking awesome! He is now a piece, no matter how small, of television history. No fucking chance Bryan Cranston doesn't win his 4th Emmy next year for these final 8 episodes. No chance. Same with the show. It may be a total sweep of the drama category. And your friend was part of that. Damn lucky fuck.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• big fatty
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          Someone mentioned a court scene earlier in this thread...I still wonder why Walt semi-admitted killing Hank.
                          He was attempting to absolve Skylar of any possible charges or suspicion, knowing the police were listening to the phone call while he had Holly with him. That way, the police would think Skylar was a victim, and had no control or involvement whatsoever. Walt was trying to be helpful, and Skyler acknowledged it about half way through the phone call.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Glad they had a little mercy with how they took out Jessie's pseudo-girlfriend. If he and Brock had to watch her get gang raped by the Nazis, I probably would have hurled.

So how does the last show start? Mr. Lambert blazing down the highway in an NH squad car? I mean, holy shit already. My brain is just about toast. No way can they wrap this up in a solid hour. No friggin' way.

But they will. Damn.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

I hate that miserable cunt Marie. I hope everybody dies, except her and Todd. Then, I hope they do a spinoff show about what a sad and lonely cunt she is.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                                I hate that miserable cunt Marie. I hope everybody dies, except her and Todd. Then, I hope they do a spinoff show about what a sad and lonely cunt she is.

HAHA! Me too!

Comment

Working...