X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by big fatty
    He was attempting to absolve Skylar of any possible charges or suspicion, knowing the police were listening to the phone call while he had Holly with him. That way, the police would think Skylar was a victim, and had no control or involvement whatsoever. Walt was trying to be helpful, and Skyler acknowledged it about half way through the phone call.
    I got that part..but he didnt need to say anything about Hank..much less the " tow the line" bit..Hell, He didnt even kill Hank.

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      I hate that miserable cunt Marie. I hope everybody dies, except her and Todd. Then, I hope they do a spinoff show about what a sad and lonely cunt she is.
      I like her over Skylar..at least she tells it like it is and doesnt cheat on her hubby..I think she will off herself over Hank being buried in a hole.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

I think everyone is missing something important here. At the BB official forums everyone is saying he is gonna go after Grey Matter. THAT is what set him off. WRONG!

It was that a little, but while they were interviewed did you catch how it was mentioned his recipe is still being used? His SIGNATURE recipe? Even reaching Europe.....still! He is pissed because he knows Jesse is still alive & he was always protective of HIS recipe.

But my theory is he doesn't shoot up the Nazis or Grey Matter. He takes over a local news station & gets to tell his story. Rat out Jack & the nazis & Todd, explain that he did NOT kill Hank, and tell his story to a watching America. Then he takes the ricin himself to end his pain from cancer & his suffering from losing it all. But he will finally have that forum where people have to listen without interrupting. So he can explain why he did what he did, and also what he did not do.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Hey Sadaist, where does your sig come from? I just happened to read it (for like the bazillionth time) and it occurred to me that the Nazis are doing just fine with the "great losses" they've been dishing out. That was no "small suffering" last night, I tell ya.

Comment

• vandeleur
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Sep 2009

Ok , the Jessie girlfriend thing was a shock I though there gonna ted Bundy her into the van .. And then wham they ... er didnt .
            Never saw grey matter coming back into it , they probably added a couple of more episodes just there
            How they gonna tidy this up in one episode ?
            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
              I like her over Skylar..at least she tells it like it is and doesnt cheat on her hubby..
              Wasn't she the kleptomaniac cunt that Skylar protected? Now she is Mrs. Goody Goody? Fuck her. I am glad they killed Hank. Now I hope they kill anyone close to her, right in front of her. Slowly and painfully. I love seeing the pain on her face.

Comment

• High Life Man
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                That's fucking awesome! He is now a piece, no matter how small, of television history. No fucking chance Bryan Cranston doesn't win his 4th Emmy next year for these final 8 episodes. No chance. Same with the show. It may be a total sweep of the drama category. And your friend was part of that. Damn lucky fuck.
                Cool story. He had actually auditioned for a role in one of the earlier seasons. Didn't get it, but the producers remembered him and flew him to New Mexico earlier this year to film without an audition. The director came up to him and asked to take a photo. Apparently, the director's wife was a huge MAD TV fan and loved Eric when he was on that show. Hopefully this will open more doors for him. He's a great dude and is funny as hell.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

$2,000.00 to air a clip of an old hockey game in the background? And that's a good deal? That's absurd. I wonder what Charlie Rose earned for his over acting.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      Wasn't she the kleptomaniac cunt that Skylar protected? Now she is Mrs. Goody Goody? Fuck her. I am glad they killed Hank. Now I hope they kill anyone close to her, right in front of her. Slowly and painfully. I love seeing the pain on her face.
                      Compared to Skylar, A thief isnt shit..Skylar plays along with selling meth.launders the cash..fucks her boss..and then holds herself as high and mighty over sis...til sis' hubby lowers the boom..then the bitch plays victim..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Lets not forget the woman wanted Walt to kill Jessie.." whats one more" I believe she said..cunt.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

I love the fact Saul's " guy " was Robert Forster..Vince Gilligan, I salute you..perfect choice.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Great interview w/ Vince Gilligan and cast members in latest Rolling Stone w/ MJ Fox on cover.

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

I don't get to see bb until Monday so I will be keeping away from here on Sunday .
                              Am at the stage where am preparing my breaking bad exit strategy .
                              Am off on Monday do I dive straight in during the day or watch it Monday night feet up fridge full of Stella's.
                              fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Aug 2010

Fridge full of Stella wins, and a box of Kleenex just in case lol

Comment

Working...