Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

He truly did try to save Hank you could see the pain in his eyes as he was begging Hank to play along. Wow what fucking superb acting.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Question..I was watching older episodes and the scene where Jessie and Mike are staking out the house that the meth heads are selling their blue ice out of..Jessie starts digging a hole and the one meth head comes out and asks what hes doing..jessie says " you know"...Jessie asks " how deep do you think it is" and the meth head says " pretty deep " ... The meth head starts digging as Jessie enters the house...WTF are they digging for??!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        Question...WTF are they digging for??!!
        Nothing! Jessie told Mike he knows how to handle meth heads. He grabbed Mike's shovel and started digging. The meth head's brain was so shot, that without even knowing what Jessie was digging for, he mindlessly and tenaciously took over, which bought Jessie time to scope out the house. That's what I think, at least.
        Last edited by DLR Bridge; 09-28-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          Nothing! Jessie told Mike he knows how to handle meth heads. He grabbed Mike's shovel and started digging. The meth head's brain was so shot, that without even knowing what Jessie was digging for, he mindlessly and tenaciously took over, which bought Jessie time to scope out the house. That's what I think, at least.
          Ive never seen that trick..I know there was nothing in the ground but I have never seen someone tweaking that bad..curiosity overrides paranoia evidently.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge

Yes.

Just like when you look up to the sky intently, others will begin to do the same to see wtf you are looking at. Jesse tricked the meth head with the digging for nothing. The guy was so wasted & took over the digging thinking it had to be for something & was very important.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Tuckers hole..

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                I've stopped trying to figure out how this is all gonna end coz my head hurts......BUT IT WILL BE EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Roll on Monday morning(UK) when i can watch it.

So is it broadcast live for you at 9pm Eastern US time? So we all get that final episode at the same time? If not, I suggest you stay off this board until you see it so to avoid spoilers.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

I will be all over this BITCH Sunday...

Comment

• ToraToraTora
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                    So is it broadcast live for you at 9pm Eastern US time? So we all get that final episode at the same time? If not, I suggest you stay off this board until you see it so to avoid spoilers.
                    No we don't see it "live" in the UK, we use rather dubious methods to get our fix approximately 4 to 6 hours after showtime. Say no more, nudge nudge. wink wink.

And i will be body swerving the Army until approx 2pm UK time on Monday.(got to work monday )

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ToraToraTora
                      No we don't see it "live" in the UK, we use rather dubious methods to get our fix approximately 4 to 6 hours after showtime. Say no more, nudge nudge. wink wink.

And i will be body swerving the Army until approx 2pm UK time on Monday.(got to work monday )

LOL good. Cause I know as soon as it ends I'll be here talking about how epic it was.

Gonna miss this show so much. On the bright side, all new South parks start next week!!! So much new stuff for them to rip on. Miley Cyrus, Breaking Bad, Syria, Kim & Kanyes kid, gonna be an awesome season!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Yeah I won't see it until Monday night ... So I will be on here Monday night drunk and emotional
                        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Northern Girl
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You guys better carbo load and take naps and shit!
                          Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            So I will be on here Monday night drunk and emotional
                            It's OK to cry!
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                              Ive never seen that trick..I know there was nothing in the ground but I have never seen someone tweaking that bad..curiosity overrides paranoia evidently.
                              Neither have I. Initially, I thought Jessie was going to whack the guy over the head with the shovel once he approached him.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                                It's OK to cry!
                                Am a Blokey we don't cry ... Except maybe when mickey died in rocky and my contacts were a bit uncomfortable with dust when that little lions dad died in that cartoon ;-)
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...